Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I said exterminate all troons

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
And they said ("all on Minecraft...right ...right!!!")

I wonder which one of you said it to me on the discords:feelshaha:

Self Aware AI Types Of Artificial Intelligence Edureka

Does this pic remind you of something?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: but seriously tho:feelsLSD: is it you did you comment on mi discord boyo. Because I don't have people talking on me on there except for a few incels:feelsjuice:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: but seriously tho:feelsLSD: is it you did you comment on mi discord boyo. Because I don't have people talking on me on there except for a few incels:feelsjuice:
I don't use discord, I literally have noone to use it with, friendless irl and online :feelsrope:

I don't use discord, I literally have noone to use it with, friendless irl and online :feelsrope:
Yeah same barely anyone talks to me. Unless idk 2 people (incels) but then again it was a random person and they used (Minecraft):feelsUgh: infiltrator??? Are normies using our language

Last edited:
:cryfeels:
I only have a single fakecel guy messaging me on Discord out of pity