Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a blonde woman with a nigger today at the gym

B

bcroger

Major
I was at the gym and I saw a blonde, white girl with a disgusting nigger.

Fucking sickening.

Disgusting, why are negros the only ethnics that women would accept dating?

I saw a black haired femoid with a black normie a few days ago while out walking.

Disgusting, why are negros the only ethnics that women would accept dating?
I don't think that race matters that much. I see quite a few shitskins with white woman. It mostly just comes down to appearance, not always race.

I don't think that race matters that much. I see quite a few shitskins with white woman. It mostly just comes down to appearance, not always race.
True, the reason why race matters is because whites on average are taller and better looking, but Chad ethnic>>>> white normie in every way.

Only fatherless foids and foids with cuck dads date niggers.

100,000 years of pure genes wasted by only one generation.

Guy could be in the friendzone or they could just be co workers who went out for lunch. I wouldn’t assume unless they were hand holding

Guy could be in the friendzone or they could just be co workers who went out for lunch. I wouldn’t assume unless they were hand holding
Saw them at the gym working out together again today

he must be tall and jacked negro

She's going to be a single mother in a few months JFL

thats called coal burner, she be eating his kids and use his rod to stretch her canal.