Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde women and shitskin men?

B

bcroger

Major
Anyone notice some blonde, 7 ,8 or 9/10 blonde foids with niggers, spics or even occasionally Indians? I see it quite a bit here in Texas, esp. around college campuses and suburbs.

Yesterday, I was in inner city Dallas. I saw a tall, blonde, European foid (could tell by her accent) waiting in line. She looked like a model. All the other foids waiting in line were obese, black and Mexican woman, so she clearly stuck out. Suddenly, I saw her nigger boyfriend join her in line. I was disgusted by the sight.

Last edited:
Ethnic men go crazier over blonde women than White men do.

Its over for white men, immigration and Globohomo destroyed the west.

And everyone who says that black guys only get ugly, obese women is coping hard.

Only if they’re good looking.

I don´t care what these race mixing whores are up to.... Please carve the letters ´BBC´ into their foreheads with a knife, so me and other well-mannered, educated and sophisticated white Gentlemen can avoid these bottom of the barrel whores

No. Whenever I see a white foid dating an ethnic, she's usually a LTB.

No interracial dating for your face

I don’t like white roasties

Waiting for my blonde Stacy

Where's my stacies at?

i notice that if its any white foid to race mix its usually the southern types or the europeans. especially the scandinavians/slavs

degenerate liberal feminist white foids however are white males only

i notice that if its any white foid to race mix its usually the southern types or the europeans. especially the scandinavians/slavs

degenerate liberal feminist white foids however are white males only
Interesting.

Most Europeans don't know how good they (currently ) have it compared to Americans. USA is 40% non-white, but outside London, Paris and inner city Germany Europe is still over 90% white. Hope it stays that way.

Most Europeans don't know how good they (currently ) have it compared to Americans. USA is 40% non-white, but outside London, Paris and inner city Germany Europe is still over 90% white. Hope it stays that way.

cant wait for goyim ww3 in europe so all the foids come here:feelsLSD:
my pajeet meat cannon is ready for euro sluts:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

cant wait for goyim ww3 in europe so all the foids come here:feelsLSD:
my pajeet meat cannon is ready for euro sluts:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I agree white girls are so fucking adorable, attractive, and cute:feelsokman::feelsgah::feelsEhh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back