Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a foid crying, and she went mad

Thanks for the cool replies

Top shelf.

You have my greatest gorilla approval.

Here I'll make you a cake out of my finest ingredients, it shall be glorious.

Funny Gorilla 2012 03

She would not help you. If you were crying she would just laugh thinking "such a loser lmao" and then blow up a chad

I was doing my lonely walk and a foid sitting in a bench crying alone. I decided it would be fun to sit in the same bench and pretend to look at my phone. She was still crying but I said nothing, I just sat there. And she finally said something to me. I pretend to not hear and said
-what?
-is it fun to you staying here?
-this is a public space so shut up. -i said
She called me idiot but I put her in her place and told her to leave and go cry home.
The stupid bitch kept crying and left.
I went home with a dope feeling tbh, it was a good moment I bet the bitch is now crying while deepthroating chad. Fucking holes being holes

Seeing this situation play out would be hilarious although I feel guilty for thinking that.

That's great so many bitches do this shit because they want attention. Giving them a negative response is the best.

Glad you pepper sprayed that bitch bro!

You're not entitled to a public bench sweaty :soy:

Foids cry over the mere thought of spilled milk

Props for putting her in her place. About 5 years ago when I was first starting to get blackpilled I remember hearing a woman getting abused by her boyfriend in the street. I kind of wondered whether I should do something, then I remembered the fact that she still chose him and obviously wanted it, laughed, and continued walking.

BASED and equalrightspilled

Cumdumpster thought she is entitled to the whole bench
full

I hope whoreoid is still crying.

LOL! chad probably called her fat xDDD

I don't doubt it may have happened. Foids are entitled toilets.

She must have thought that a Chad would sit beside her, but instead it was someone else and she flipped.

Fuck her, next time take a pic/video for us. Seeing foids cry is lifefuel.
Conversation was in Spanish also I don't want to get doxxed by IT faggots