Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw an autistic gymcel at the grocery store today

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
The guy was walking around in a sleeveless wife beater shirt like he owned the place. I was trying to hold in my laughter lol. He must've intentionally wore that shirt to show off his muscles.

should´ve yelled from across the room

"Ain´t no gym for your face bro!"

was he a manlet? i talk to a 5ft3 fat manlet that thinks hes jacked at the gym, he walks in the gym like he owns the place, he so confident and low inhibition that i envy him because i wish i had his confidence and inhibitions,

was he a manlet? i talk to a 5ft3 fat manlet that thinks hes jacked at the gym, he walks in the gym like he owns the place, he so confident and low inhibition that i envy him because i wish i had his confidence and inhibitions,
No, he was normal height. Confidence won't do anything unless people are somewhat attractive.

Sounds like Donnelly Miller the 40+ year old gymcel but taller.

Was he really ugly?

Was he atleast jacked out of his mind?

Gymcels frustrate me so much. I hate guys like VirginDestiny.

This thread is worse than foid gossip. You're a piece of shit for laughing at other incels.