Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw the Judge today

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I just finnished listening to the audio book "Blood Meridian"

it is a western cowboy book, but brutal, some class it has a horror.

its about southern soldiers hunting native american niggers for their scalps for profit.

they pillage, rape, burn and scalp these towns.

but through out the story there is this 7ft tall bald (no facial hair or eyebrows or head hair) pale white man, called the judge.

he is basically a boogie man, and i shit you not i saw a completely hairless pale as fuck 40 something yr old guy today altho he was manlet.

the boogie man is real, its over for me, and coincidently after i finish reading the tale.

judge-e1547421320885.jpg

GOALS :
Kill the Native Americans.
Spread and impose his philosophy.
Become suzerain of the earth.

CRIMES:
Genocide
Mass murder (including child murder)
Mass corruption
Serial child rape
Mutilation
Animal cruelty
Incrimination
Inhuman or degrading treatment

TYPE OF VILLAIN Satanic Bogeyman

Sounds like a cool book, but quite historically inaccurate.

Sounds like a cool book, but quite historically inaccurate.
what do you know about history boy?

the book is well known for being very accurate, and it doesnt paint cowboys as the hero, and it truly reminds us how wild and and brutal the wild west was.

its a hard book to read.

it features child rape, scalping, animal cruetly, nihilism, but all at the same time is describes nature in a beautful way.

check it out, its called blood meridian
8225f96c931fbddb88b7e91b1bb605a6--book-quotes-wild-west.jpg

the book is well known for being very accurate, and it doesnt paint cowboys as the hero, and it truly reminds us how wild and and brutal the wild west was.

its a hard book to read.

it features child rape, scalping, animal cruetly, nihilism, but all at the same time is describes nature in a beautful way.

Apparently based on a real scalp hunter

its a hard book to read.

The Native-Americans and settlers were morally the same, not one was more right then the other

The Native-Americans and settlers were morally the same, not one was more right then the other
ok and your point?

no one is saying other wise.

the native niggers in this story scalp and butcher too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back