Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JUST FUCK MY LIFE ALL I WANTED TO DO TODAY WAS GO TO THE GYM BUT MY PARENTS MADE MY LIFE HELL

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
ALL BECAUSE OF A SHIITTTTT FAMILT GATHERING. I WAS ANTISOCIAL AND DIDNT TALK AND WAS JUST WAITING TO FINISH SO I CAN GO GYM BUT THEY WANRED ME TO SAY WITH THEM TO GO TO THE MOSQUE (MUSLIMCELS KNOW IT ITS CALLED TARAWEEH) . FUNNY THING JS THAT I DID GO TARAWEEH MOST OF THE DAYS. ITS LITERALLY ONLY TODAY AND YESTERDAY I DIDNT GO. NOW THEYRE ACTING LIKE I COMMITED THE BIGGEST SIN IN THE WORLD. AND BY THE WAY J WOULDVE WENT IN THE MORNING BUT IM FASTING IN THE MORNING. THATS THE ONLY REASON JM GOING AT NIGHT.

TLDR: WANT GO GYM AT NIGHT CUZ FASTING JN MORNING. PARENTS ACTED LIKE I COMMITED MURDER + RAPE ( MISSED NIGHT PRAYER AT MOSQUE AND WAS ANTISOCIAL)

Last edited:
Muh I’m not brown :feelsaww: im white
My honest reaction when a brownoid opens his mouth:
Download 11

IN GAME

No hes called brenton tarrant ate 51 kebabs in 5 minutes look him up

No hes called brenton tarrant ate 51 kebabs in 5 minutes look him up
Nigger you came prepared. Hold on I’m finding the church shooting . Forgot what country it was :feelsaww:

Typical Muslim parents, incompetent as always

Not even an obligatory prayer jfl.

They're looking for any excuse to make your life harder.

islam is the most cucked religion islam literally means submission in arabic JFL i wont submit to a sandnigger god

islam is the most cucked religion islam literally means submission in arabic JFL i wont submit to a sandnigger god
Only 1 God since the dawn of time. It’s not a “sand nigger” whatever the fuck your thinking

Only 1 God since the dawn of time. It’s not a “sand nigger” whatever the fuck your thinking
islam was founded by muhammad and muhammad is a sandnigger war lord. he got possessed by demons in a cave and became schizo he was used as a puppet by archons to enslave billions of people mentally to become loosh producing cucks. his "divine" text is fallacious too. the real god is too abstract for 3rd world mudslimes to understand. muhammad got possessed by an entity posing as a god. islam is saturn worship and islam's god is the demiurge when they say "there is one god" they're refering to the demiurge lol. the demiurge aka god of islam is a sandnigger because he only exists in the middle east no other culture or foreign religion can relate to the blood thirsty jew religions

Last edited:
islam was founded by muhammad and muhammad is a sandnigger war lord. he got possessed by demons in a cave and became schizo he was used as a puppet by archons to enslave billions of people mentally to become loosh producing cucks. his "divine" text is fallacious too. the real god is too abstract for 3rd world mudslimes to understand. muhammad got possessed by an entity posing as a god. islam is saturn worship and islam's god is the demiurge when they say "there is one god" they're refering to the demiurge lol
Also Muhammad was a child rapist.

Oh he's a famous Iraqi bodybuilder, Jantee Shaban. I thought you'd know him. He's pretty big on tiktok.
Oh nah just searched him up damn he’s huge . Are you arab? Most of the guys I watch are like Sam sulek, tren twins

Also Muhammad was a child rapist.
this. demiurgic activity. muhammad was a puppet of the demiurge to mentally enslave weak willed faggots who can't think for themselves. most jew religions have bought nothing but schizophrenic fragmentation and hypocrisy to the world. the jew is so clever he even controlled the once pure religion Christianity and they butchered it

islam was founded by muhammad and muhammad is a sandnigger war lord. he got possessed by demons in a cave and became schizo he was used as a puppet by archons to enslave billions of people mentally to become loosh producing cucks. his "divine" text is fallacious too. the real god is too abstract for 3rd world mudslimes to understand. muhammad got possessed by an entity posing as a god. islam is saturn worship and islam's god is the demiurge when they say "there is one god" they're refering to the demiurge lol. the demiurge aka god of islam is a sandnigger because he only exists in the middle east no other culture or foreign religion can relate to the blood thirsty jew religions
Nigger. We hate Jews. With a fucking passion. Our Quran tells us our worst enemy is the Jews. You’re coping so hard with the Jew point there. Also. It’s prophesied that we will slaughter all the Jews. Muhammed pbuh said this 1400 years ago. We will kill them all.

Muh aisha was 9. Again, search up age of consent America in that time period. Different era different rules. Coping once again

Only 1 God. We don’t compare him to anything. He’s not a planet a human or whatever you think. It’s simply the greatest entity the strongest most powerful being. The one who created the heavens and the earth. Muhammed is a prophet . The “demons”. Nigger it was Gabriel. An angel sent down to Muhammed

Nigger. We hate Jews. With a fucking passion. Our Quran tells us our worst enemy is the Jews. You’re coping so hard with the Jew point there. Also. It’s prophesied that we will slaughter all the Jews. Muhammed pbuh said this 1400 years ago. We will kill them all.
Muh aisha was 9. Again, search up age of consent America in that time period. Different era different rules. Coping once again
Only 1 God. We don’t compare him to anything. He’s not a planet a human or whatever you think. It’s simply the greatest entity the strongest most powerful being. The one who created the heavens and the earth. Muhammed is a prophet . The “demons”. Nigger it was Gabriel. An angel sent down to Muhammed
If you're religion was the ultimate truth your sandnigger god allah would have been generous enough to prevent aisha from being touched up by muhammad at the age of 9 because ethics and morality are supposed to be timeless fuck kind of god follows the ethics and morality of the common people? lol. "god knows best god knows all" lol all cope.
is this the same god that allows innocents to be killed ruthlessly? same god that forces the young to be brutally slaughtered in palestein? if god truly hated the devil aka shaytaan he would've eliminated all evil and jews with the click of his fingers since he's "all powerful" the faggot don't even use his power to prevent genuine world problems and he has billions bowing down to him everyday but with no changes to the world. how many more times do mudslime cucks have to pray to stop palestinians from being slaughtered by jews huh? imagine murdering your innocent worshippers. niggas need to put power in their own hands and not some imaginary invisible desert sand nigga
"but muh test!!11!!"
only a sadistic god would test his people with undue suffering. "allah knows best" all of it is cope. imagine worshipping a god that treats everything like his personal puppet show JFL. you're definitely gonna be cucked in the afterlife and your same god will laugh at you. this same allah the most powerful being is the one who made you and everyone on this site an incel, the same allah who made foid nature and the same allah who made jews powerful. in your religion all is predetermined by allah jfl and you worship this demiurgic cunt.
"And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."

neither your book nor your gay religion aged well

Last edited:
No gymmaxxing for your inceldom