Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I saw the police beating a homeless nigger today

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
I was walking in the streets when suddenly I saw some cops beating a nigger lol

Where do you live?

based fuck the homeless

cops are a tool used by the pedophilic elite to oppress us further. A military used not to invade but to keep the boots on the necks of the people. imagine being such a good little citizen! such a good little boot licker! thin blue line!!

heres a song of your people fed

Bruh I’m going to be homeless soon
yea well its not like i care about you, in fact i dislike you cuz every thread you make is race related
hope you get mugged

cops are a tool used by the pedophilic elite to oppress us further. A military used not to invade but to keep the boots on the necks of the people. imagine being such a good little citizen! such a good little boot licker! thin blue line!!
Chris Dorner is one of the few true AmERican hERos

Most of those homeless are mentally deranged and/or experiencing psychotic episodes which contributes to their status as homeless so it may have been the case that the nigger was out of line and had to be disciplined by law enforcement.