Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I scared a girl

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I posted this on looksmax.org (I am a moderator over there now, u mad? @Zer0/∞?) but basically I said "hello" to a girl and she took a step back to avoid me. :feelsbadman:

Foids are deathly afraid of men (unless you're chad or a simp).

Lifefuel because I experience their fear all the time, I approach foids unapologetically and without simping.

>Mods looksmax.org
>Members incels.is

It happens sometimes.

This happened in group therapy.

Based. Fill their life with horror

Lifefuel because I experience their fear all the time, I approach foids unapologetically and without simping.
Based.

We don't need to look good when the sex robots are here.

:cryfeels::cryfeels:

its ovER for you

they despise ugly men

Are you actually mod. Can you put my heightmaxxing post in best of the best?

Everyone seems to be afraid of me, most likely because I am a relatively tall black guy. Anytime I am walking behind someone they constantly make an effort to slyly look behind them to check if I am going to jump them or not. They tend to walk fast but my natural pace is also quite quick, so it probably makes them feel uncomfortable. Even when they are the ones that overtake ME they can't help but look behind them. Fucking retards.
That sucks, man. For what it's worth I wouldn't do any of those things but at the same time wouldn't strike up a conversation either because it's weird to do that, I guess.

Are you actually mod. Can you put my heightmaxxing post in best of the best?
Yes, I am a moderator. I am TRUE_CEL, go mire my purple username (always wanted one since .is was created, @Sergeant never gave it to me when I asked for it, before moderators/administrators had it). I cannot move your post to BoTB because I'm a moderator for the Ratings section. I introduced a new "no low effort/trolling" rule recently so that people can ask for a rating without being disheartened by the reactions.

[UWSL]Just looking at me is enough for foids.[/UWSL]

I love the look of fear in a bitch's eyes :feelsohh:
:feelsohh::feelsohh: