Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I see hundreds of beautiful woman and I can’t attract even one

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
I see hundreds of beautiful woman in college everyday and I can’t attract one. I can’t even have one. No matter how much I put myself out there I’m never approached by women. It’s getting sad man. All day I literally drive around campus and post up near my car and just stay on discord. I literally pretend I’m talking to real people and keep my cellphone on my ear. I literally feel so guilty sneaking looks on every attractive woman who walks by but I can’t help it. It’s getting so bad man. I shouldn’t feel isolated and alone and have to be alone everyday and night. Coping taking adderall and shit. This can’t be life.

Sorry bro but you're never going to get approached by women, men like us only have chances of ascending if a relationship is given time which from my experience in STEM during university never happen

Fuck.
Sorry bro but you're never going to get approached by women, men like us only have chances of ascending if a relationship is given time which from my experience in STEM during university never happen

If you can’t approach girls or have a social circle where you can be introduced to girls then it’s not happening. I too used to hope that I would somehow meet a foid somewhere and we’d start talking somehow despite me being a nonNT shycel but shit just doesn’t work like that :feelsbadman:. Maybe 50 years ago when demographics were better. Nowadays most people you come across outside of college are 40+ years old

Fuckzu
If you can’t approach girls or have a social circle where you can be introduced to girls then it’s not happening. I too used to hope that I would somehow meet a foid somewhere and we’d start talking somehow despite me being a nonNT shycel but shit just doesn’t work like that :feelsbadman:. Maybe 50 years ago when demographics were better. Nowadays most people you come across outside of college are 40+ years old
I’m starting to believe this and highschool was similar to me…

Fuckzu

I’m starting to believe this and highschool was similar to me…
Pretty much
If you end highschool and university without a social circle it's over

I see hundreds of beautiful woman in college everyday and I can’t attract one. I can’t even have one. No matter how much I put myself out there I’m never approached by women. It’s getting sad man. All day I literally drive around campus and post up near my car and just stay on discord. I literally pretend I’m talking to real people and keep my cellphone on my ear. I literally feel so guilty sneaking looks on every attractive woman who walks by but I can’t help it. It’s getting so bad man. I shouldn’t feel isolated and alone and have to be alone everyday and night. Coping taking adderall and shit. This can’t be life.
only white men and neurotypical ethnics get women man

honestly i got banned from school clubs for islamaphobia so i'll have to try class maxing or doing some fucking meetups
Same got called a creep.

Stop trying, it will only make you even more miserable. Just LDAR and find new copes.

Sounds a lot like ER

I’m never approached by women
Sounds like fakecel and ER vibes to me.You ever tried to approach foids irl and you failed or you pretend to be incel like our supreme gentleman just because hwite Stacyes don't approach you?

Sounds like fakecel and ER vibes to me.You ever tried to approach foids irl and you failed or you pretend to be incel like our supreme gentleman just because hwite Stacyes don't approach you?
Bitch say what?

Man even my looksmatch or lower, I cant even get them to look at me.

Life is rng, prove me wrong.

Man even my looksmatch or lower, I cant even get them to look at me.

Life is rng, prove me wrong.
I hate this shit do much. My fucking soul burns

Like a starving man watching everybody feasting on a 5 star luxury buffet while hes sitting their starving to death

Get off your phone man. Why would people approach you if you're sat in your car talking on the phone?