Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I see ugly guys with GFs all the time, but rarely a 2 or 3

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Most of them are 4s with GFs. Seem like if you are at least a 4 you can studymaxx and get a wife/GF.

I rarely see 3s or 2s at all

It happens from time to time. One constant though is, I have almost NEVER EVER seen a couple where the guy is shorter than his GF.

It happens from time to time. One constant though is, I have almost NEVER EVER seen a couple where the guy is shorter than his GF.
I saw one

I see a few, mostly spics and jbwmaxxers but I never see a guy who is non NT and sub 5 with a girlfriend. :feelsUgh:

I see a few, mostly spics and jbwmaxxers but I never see a guy who is non NT and sub 5 with a girlfriend. :feelsUgh:
I rarely see sub4s with a GF
NT imo is just a deterrant

@mistersinister what are you out of 10?

Just be a oofy doofy, fit on the oofy doofy trend that is happening, turn into a oofy doofy