Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I seemed to have gained an understanding on the suicide epidemic.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
Perhaps the reason we suffer is due to the lack of a decent role in this modern society. As of now, with having essentially all of our basic needs fulfilled and that we all have vices like television and gaming, etcetera... we've never quite felt the need to do great things as we basically live through the hero of the show we watch or the game we play. We essentially struggle to have anything we fight for.

Sure, we could get girlfriends or have a family to protect, but considering that we're in a system where violence is forbidden, and that there are systems in place that are supposedly designed to protect us, we become lax as we never really feel the need to fight for anything, apart from the scraps gained working a 9-5 job.
All in all, due to us becoming domesticated like puppies, we essentially develop mental illnesses.

The truth is, however, I suppose we do have a myriad of problems going on in this world, though it's never going to be easy to solve, but... if one suffers enough from something, then they develop the will to start advocating for a cause.

Television and gaming and all that is nothing but a bullshit distraction, as is drugs and alcohol. They serve only to numb the pain we feel in our daily shit lives.

Too many people have grown weak, because we're living in "easy times", and when the smallest shit happens, we find ourselves unprepared. And that's often why many people just give up. They're so used to settling for those little scraps of comfort to the point that they're afraid of losing what's left of it rather than challenging themselves.

That also includes suicide. It takes courage to live, and it also takes courage to die, because neither life or death is easy.

I can understand why people kill themselves, but there're often moments where I can't help but find myself disappointes when someone chooses to just make an attempt without any planning whatsoever. When they find a method that has potential and may even fit them like a glove, they often attempt half-assed and then give up on a method because it's "too hard" for them.

Of course it's hard! But if you want something so bad, you need to fucking... GRIND; you can't just simply take a leap of faith and expect it to work just because you've read a few anecdotal articles that likely have misinformatioon about the dosage and lethality.

To add insult to injury, they also expect to be spoonfed basic information about the method. No one wants to fucking work for anything in their lives, even their dreams.

We often dream of becoming a hero, but while it's true it's not easy finding our path of the "hero's journey", the answer lies in suffering.

I get that we're not equipped with the traits needed to become legends, and that for some of us, there's no one to cheer for us; even parents don't often care about our best interests, but unless we're physically incapable and it's all mental, we just simply have to level up.

I didn't know shit six years ago. I took my classes for granted, and for the most part, I was in special Ed, which dampened my ability to a degree, leaving me at a complete disadvantage.

The reason I'm able to do what I do, writing, dking advanced botanical extractions, creating shit out of thin air, achieving the impossible, is because of my willingness to learn all that's needed to realize my dream.

I'll admit... I am being somewhat hypocritical because I still suffer from self-doubt and fear of the unknown, but... that is something I'm working on overcoming, because I'm going to be a fucking hero.

I think about it every day, justifying it with a logical perspective rather then a emotional one.

It's time for anothER day
Hahaha... Society is too stupid to learn from their mistakes... Nah... I know exactly what I'm going to do, and I know my way is far more effective than the whole standardized bullshit. Rather than trying to make Society change, I'm going to set an example and guide the misfitson a path to power, helping them gain the will to defend their dream. And I'll make sure it works.

Fight clubs me :feelsjuice:

I think about it every day, justifying it with a logical perspective rather then a emotional one.
Same... though at this point, I've become far too suicidal to die.

I have none of my basic needs

- fucked up hormones
- no gaming pc
- no tv

Speak for yourself. I think people who have no roadblocks or problems in life make up depression and excuses just for the sake of it to not try.

I have none of my basic needs

- fucked up hormones
- no gaming pc
- no tv

Speak for yourself. I think people who have no roadblocks or problems in life make up depression and excuses just for the sake of it to not try.
Might as well... though... Besides the whole gaming and PC shit, the reason I became suicidal was because of being disillusioned about everything. Been hit hard with the blackpill. Over time, however, in my suicide quest, I've started building myself up and I'm gradually getting the life I can dream of. I'm going to rape reality and bend it to my will.

It wasn’t because I've attempted ctb and gave up, no. I've made no attempts yet. Instead, I just kept facing obstacles amd overcoming them for the sake of having a perfect suicide method. And as of now, I'm no longer building my tincture to kill myself. No... It's to prove myself I have what it takes to thrive.

Images

Might as well... though... Besides the whole gaming and PC shit, the reason I became suicidal was because of being disillusioned about everything. Been hit hard with the blackpill. Over time, however, in my suicide quest, I've started building myself up and I'm gradually getting the life I can dream of. I'm going to rape reality and bend it to my will.

It wasn’t because I've attempted ctb and gave up, no. I've made no attempts yet. Instead, I just kept facing obstacles amd overcoming them for the sake of having a perfect suicide method. And as of now, I'm no longer building my tincture to kill myself. No... It's to prove myself I have what it takes to thrive.

View attachment 666881
What do you do? Are u in school

What do you do? Are u in school
Nah, I'm currently working at a furniture company as a sewer, after I got fired from Walmart, which I worked for a couple of years in misery.

Regarding school, I attended college part time, though I had no direction at the time; ambition kinda died after high school.

No offense but I hate niggers who cry "muh hard times muh easy times muh weak men"
You think you would be the shit in "hard times", but you would be the niggers who suffered the most (aka the majority) also those times were boring and depressing as fuck and nobody gave a fuck about mental illness
None taken. I was hoping to inspire hope amongst the community, considering that people in the community are being punched down by society. Since I became suicidal, I've gradually began developing certain qualities or amplifying it in a way that'll bring me a step closer to thriving, notably... becoming assertive and defending my values and dreams against anyone who threatens it.

When I finish my project, I'll make it an example of how one can win against all odds, like Walter White and hopefully the marginalized and condemned will find the strength to punch upwards against anyone who messes with them.

Regarding the hard times, you have a point. I won't be able to hunt and kill animals effectively. However, with my experience in crafting, I might excel with alchemy and shit...

Last edited:
It's because of toxic "be positive" and "be yourself" culture. Also we live in a world that evil rules and evil goes unpunished (bullying especially) so it's hierarchical. We inkwells have no purpose in societal order

It's because of toxic "be positive" and "be yourself" culture. Also we live in a world that evil rules and evil goes unpunished (bullying especially) so it's hierarchical. We inkwells have no purpose in societal order
Arguably... I mean according to society... I feel that while I've gone nihilistic after being blackpilled and bullied, I've also grown incredibly angry about it.

It is true that the odds are against us. And that we're never meant to win here. But, I imagine some of us refuse to settle for anything less than what we're truly capable of. So, I feel that the only option we truly have is to revolt in some way. Though hardly any of us have the will to actually go through it, or know how to do do without it backfiring at us.

No lie, I’ve been motivated lately as I started evaluating my own life.

Assuming I'm correct, most of us here aren't super ugly, maybe like 3s or 4s... or neurodivergent. There's maybe a very small chance we can overcome the odds if we develop the will to fight back and command respect, which to do that, we might just need to go through psychological rebirth. Or... we utilize our strengths (and weaknesses) as a weapon.

Having said that, you're right about the first point; I figured that that would just go in line with the "domesticated puppies" aspect.