Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I shake my legs so much it becomes painful

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★★
I've never been officially diagnosed with any kind of ASD jfl but I have the need to fidget with something 100% of the time or else I feel like I'll actually start to go insane.
Usually it's just about anything I can get my hands on but when I don't have anything I'm shaking my leg(s). Most of the time I'll even fidget and shake my legs at the same time.

Sometimes (such as now) where I realize I've been shaking my legs without stopping at all for 4+ hours they start to hurt really bad because the muscles start aching and the friction against my pants / chair / whatever hurts but I still can't stop them. I'll shake them so violently that it starts to make my desk shake and I know it makes other people uncomfortable.

This also means I have really bad restless leg syndrome and my shaking legs keep me up at night. I have researched remedies and it most commonly says to work out to make your legs tired so they won't act up but that has to be lies because the lactic acid only makes my legs want to move even more.

Is it over for restless-legcels?

i bounce my leg at night and i cant fucking sleep due to that

i bounce my leg at night and i cant fucking sleep due to that
Yep its the fucking worst.
Then sometimes it gets so bad I'll start to get overstimulated from the sheets and I'll get frustrated and uncomfortable as fuck and then its just extra impossible to fall asleep.