Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chronic pain is making it hard to not want to stop living

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I have an intense chronic pain in both of my legs whenever I lay down. It's so bad to the point I can't sleep more than 5 hours. I've been Advil and drink maxxing but I know the effects on my health will eventually be detrimental. Doesn't really matter I suppose. Life is just such hell right now that I wish I'd suffer a heart attack or fatal stomach ulcer soon rather than later.

did you ever find out what's wrong with them?

did you ever find out what's wrong with them?
No. Not going to waste a trip to the doctor just so they can tell me it's all in my head and I need to take antidepressants.

Brutal, I've been dealing with abdominal pain for months now. I think lifelong subhumanity makes your body break down earlier or something..

Brootal, what age ?

5 hours ?
Well, you and me struggle with sleep. i literally have to force myself with meds. Otherwise, it is hellish.

My condolences, do exams to figure out whatever is haunting you.

Until then, make fresh tea.

I have an intense chronic pain in both of my legs whenever I lay down. It's so bad to the point I can't sleep more than 5 hours. I've been Advil and drink maxxing but I know the effects on my health will eventually be detrimental. Doesn't really matter I suppose. Life is just such hell right now that I wish I'd suffer a heart attack or fatal stomach ulcer soon rather than later.
I got back pain from scoliosis 24/7 lol

Try out Progressive Muscle Relaxation. It helps me a lot with muscle pain

Brutal, I've been dealing with abdominal pain for months now. I think lifelong subhumanity makes your body break down earlier or something..
Not trying to sound like a gym coper but did you try going to the gym ? Maybe your abdominal muscles are unchallenged

No. Not going to waste a trip to the doctor just so they can tell me it's all in my head and I need to take antidepressants.
What if it’s something physical?

This is probably true.

good luck either way boyo, hope it's not something serious like a blood clot or diabetes

and yeah obviously a bad mood makes all pain worse, i can feel it at work, literally tension building up non-stop until i finally leave and go home and then i feel better

Try out Progressive Muscle Relaxation. It helps me a lot with muscle pain
Thank you for the advice.

I got back pain from scoliosis 24/7 lol
Brutal. Shit genetics across the board.

good luck either way boyo, hope it's not something serious like a blood clot or diabetes
Part of me hopes it is tbh but thank you either way.
5 hours ?
Well, you and me struggle with sleep. i literally have to force myself with meds. Otherwise, it is hellish.

My condolences, do exams to figure out whatever is haunting you.

Until then, make fresh tea.
What's your issue?

Brootal, what age ?

I doubt it since both of my legs and even my hand experiences this pulsating maddening pain.
Could be neurological pain then, or high blood pressure pain, or diabetic pain or something else like that.

and yeah obviously a bad mood makes all pain worse, i can feel it at work, literally tension building up non-stop until i finally leave and go home and then i feel better
That's the worst. You feel like you're going to die at any second.

Thank you for the advice.

Brutal. Shit genetics across the board.

Part of me hopes it is tbh but thank you either way.

What's your issue?

Migraine like pressure on both sides, it will incapacitate my ability to fall asleep.

Visit the doctor boyo.

you have access to free healthcare? Or you are in a 3rd world country like USA?
I'm in the USA. I don't have health insurance and don't care care to get it. Not much to preserve.

I wonder what caused that.
i Did fall from a wall at eighteen months of age, but at least i could still fall sleep.
This issue only started occurring from last year to now, gradually.

i Did fall from a wall at eighteen months of age, but at least i could still fall sleep.
This issue only started occurring from last year to now, gradually.
Brutal.

Yeah 2/3 of tritico (trazodone) is what i take, and some times when its really bad. i mix it with a tiny bit of xanax.
You're stuck with it for life now?

Over. Sucks you lost the lottery.
HA! clearly, and even if there was a lucky ticket to cityville, it would only come out of a detriment from another.

affirmation +/- negation

Will being the centre of all punishment and reward.

Nothing can justify it, thus there should be a seizing of all maintenance, and acts of imposition behind the slaughter house.

Magnesium defientcy

I have kyphosis and it hurts like fucking hell sometimes.

What's that?
Basically a hunched upper back, except that I have the hunch between my lower and upper back, so it's even more weird looking. I hate being subhuman jfl