Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I shaved my head

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Doctor Who – Ninth Doctor / Characters - TV Tropes

I did it because my hair being the length of an 80s rockstar was too annoying and got in the way of everything, fell out all the time and got on my clothes and food, a pain to dry etc.

To most people, shaving their head is a big deal for them, because they know it lowers their looks aka smv, but for me, it made no difference other than being more comfortable and practical.

I look worse, but thats not saying much, and I never leave the house without a hat anyway to hide my massive forehead, but now my head is shaved my head looks even worse (again not saying much), and I still run hat game anyway.

Now I look more like an egg, but at least I am more comfortable

You at least still have the power to grow hair

I also hate my hair, but I have it to cover as much of my face as possible in order to hide my subhumanity

I also hate my hair, but I have it to cover as much of my face as possible in order to hide my subhumanity
you look subhuman anyway so just shave it if you want

What I wanted to look like:

Doctor Who – Ninth Doctor / Characters - TV Tropes

What I actually look like:

Potato cress head - Bannisters Yorkshire Family Farm

I am of the opinion if you don't care then just let it grow long, hair is life and youth, no hair = sick or aging in the animal kingdom, I shaved 1mm twice in my life and with a 5head and glasses I looked like the chud meme

ive already got a head dent form my headphones