Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I shoot mayo whenever I heightmog a mayofag

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
En route to my classes, i have to walk through crowds of normies to get to my destination. Occasionally, I heightmog several mayo normies, I coom harder if they are Aryan.

These privileged Mayos live life on easy mode in Riceland so it feels great towering over them.

But but height > face bro

Suifuel that you can't even escape getting racemogged in riceland. We need to kick out the cumskins.

Suifuel that you can't even escape getting racemogged in riceland. We need to kick out the cumskins.
They're rich children of expatriates

so about spot on average.

Average height coper on .is, imagine claiming to be a manlet in fucking mainland China at 5’10. @PLA1092
Average zoomer riceman height is high, there are tall northern chinks

Average zoomer riceman height is high, there are tall northern chinks
no it’s not, I see Chinese Zoomers in the US and they’re around the 5’7-5’10 range.

no it’s not, I see Chinese Zoomers in the US and they’re around the 5’7-5’10 range.
College is a whole new world, the average there is 5'9

College is a whole new world, the average there is 5'9
University is only for rich, tall chads, fakecel trait, and being average height doesn’t make you manlet, 80% of men aren’t incels.

University is only for rich, tall chads, fakecel trait, and being average height doesn’t make you manlet, 80% of men aren’t incels.
It's subsidised by the government you retard and it's not my height that makes me an incel, it's my rotting skin and poorness

It's subsidised by the government you retard
So? You’re still a privileged faggot, you obviously go to some prestigious public university, or else you wouldn’t see so many white international students. What’s the acceptance rate and household income of your school? @Incelius Savage
it's not my height that makes me an incel, it's my rotting skin and poorness
Then don’t claim to a manlet.

So? You’re still a privileged faggot, you obviously go to some prestigious public university, or else you wouldn’t see so many white international students. What’s the acceptance rate and average household income of your school? @
Incelius Savage
@Incelius Savage
Not everybody goes to uni in burgerland, things are different here. My city has white expats, that's why there are mayofags in my school. As far as I'm corcerned, I'm only of the few students that doesn't have a pc or IPad, I am poor

It's subsidised by the government you retard and it's not my height that makes me an incel, it's my rotting skin and poorness
I'm poorcel too over

That's because all the american ricecels immigrated from Southern China where they are manlets jfl. Everyone in my family is 5'10 or taller and I'm 6'1

@CopingForBrutality I'm not 6'0

But but height > face bro

In my experience there are foids who like one more than the other. But still the overall package is what counts

Having a cute face wont save you if you are a manlet

That's because all the american ricecels immigrated from Southern China where they are manlets jfl. Everyone in my family is 5'10 or taller and I'm 6'1
Muh average Zoomer is 6’

Average height coper on .is, imagine claiming to be a manlet in fucking mainland China at 5’10. @PLA1092
It seems like this enraging, coping, tallcel nonsense will never end; I would add a larger response, but my capacities to do so are currently limited. :feelsUgh:

:reeeeee:

I think Lean Link would've been a better name

Good for you I guess :feelsjuice:

I height mog you all

Average ricecel on .is moment @Incelius Savage @jerkjocky :feelsclown:

The japs had the right idea after all, mang - “asia for the asians”, Chico

mayo status: shooted

En route to my classes, i have to walk through crowds of normies to get to my destination. Occasionally, I heightmog several mayo normies, I coom harder if they are Aryan.

These privileged Mayos live life on easy mode in Riceland so it feels great towering over them.
Being mayo doesn't= getting laid. :feelsrope: