Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I should be locked up in jail or a mental institution where I do creative work.

T

The_Mountaineer

Banned
-
If society was a person, that's what he would say about me.

Everytime I see a beautiful woman, I wanna bash her head against a wall until she bleeds out and dies horribly. Seriously, I wanna axe her face and hear the "click" sound when the blade penetrates her skull.

Judging by that you can already tell I should be locked up in jail or a mental institution.

But simply locking me up in jail would be a waste of resource because I can do creative work (that requires 4 years college degree) and produce tangible value.

Fortunately, I'm not retarded enough to carry out the act in real life.

Sometimes I catch myself recalling how I wasn’t always like this but then I correct myself. No! If I'm a monster inside, that's what I am.

It's not my fault. I repeat it's not my fucking fault.
How do I live in this post apocalyptic world? I'll finish with a quote from Charles Manson.

"The mind is endless. You put me in a dark solitary cell, and to you that's the end, to me it's the beginning, it's the universe in there, there's a world in there, and I'm free."

And to all the reddit lurkers out there reading this, I'd love to put a bullet inside each of your skulls. Fuck off!

But even after saying all these, I know exactly how to behave to blend in. I know how to smile. I'll tell you what you wanna hear irl.

I've never been wrong in my life.

good way to get the feds watching you

good way to get the feds watching you
Fortunately in my country, there is no mass surveillance program. If I was in the US, I'd never write that. I'm not a full retard.

"And to all the reddit lurkers"

This nigger glows harder then Zaporizhzhia after being bombed by the ruskies

Attachments

• 43743473347347.gif
    43743473347347.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 2
I still find women sexually attractive but there's just that insatiable desire for violence against them that feels almost as good as any other sport.

"And to all the reddit lurkers"
Last night I had dream where I saw nuclear fusion happening inside your mother's ass. And the energy produced in the fusion made your mother's ass glow harder than me.

Death to america

Last night I had dream where I saw nuclear fusion happening inside your mother's ass. And the energy produced in the fusion made your mother's ass glow harder than me.

I am become death and I kneel

Attachments

• 734734743743.gif
    734734743743.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1