Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I should've been a lawyer or finance fag. STEM is shitty fucking scam

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I can't believe I am wasting my years on a fucking screen debugging stupid fucking meaningless fucking garbage problems. For some stupid fucking reasons. Fuck. fuck fuck. Everything throwing errors

don't be a tech slave unless you really like debugging fucking errors. They literally keep coming. I have spent 12 hours today just fixing one. God fucking

STEM is still the best job for incels, atleast you don't have to interact with a lot of people if you was some layer cuck and being a fianance fag is just frustrating.
as an incel, i would definitely choose being a STEM than a layer or a cuck finance fag

Last edited:
I do like debugging!- And yes I have occasionally spent 12 hours on one stupid error, yes LOL

If it's any consolation, eventually you make fewer programming errors, so you don't have to spend as much time debugging.- It actually improves your coding ability as you go, because you learn to avoid those errors in the future.

Yeah. Poor fools that got into stem thinking they were going to be rich and do nothing. Not only you bust your ass but also make pitifull ammounts of money.

I'm also dumb as fuck and sometimes spend days on errors

I do like debugging!- And yes I have occasionally spent 12 hours on one stupid error, yes LOL

If it's any consolation, eventually you make fewer programming errors, so you don't have to spend as much time debugging.- It actually improves your coding ability as you go, because you learn to avoid those errors in the future.
Many of the errors aren't made by me but others that I have to then debug and fix. Also a lot of the code is from unsupported libraries which ofc means even more issues.
Yeah. Poor fools that got into stem thinking they were going to be rich and do nothing. Not only you bust your ass but also make pitifull ammounts of money.

I'm also dumb as fuck and sometimes spend days on errors
gay faggot homo planet tbh. I hope someone rams car into me and Isekai on the spot. This life is a worthless scam. All the jobs are shit

gay faggot homo planet tbh. I hope someone rams car into me and Isekai on the spot. This life is a worthless scam. All the jobs are shit
It cannot possible be any worse than this if we isekai, we might not be a protagonist but even a secondary characters has much more time screen than us

I debug and optimize the shit code that gets barfed out, oh man do I ever know this pain very well. I do it less these days, but 12 hours on a single bug is standard.

Lawyer or Banker is not for incels. You have to be at least normie. I still believe STEM is the best job incels can get.