Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I showed so many black pills and evidence IT COME WATCH

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
For real I exposed 13 year olds sending nudes to my chad fish. Out of no where girls saying they only fuck chads 16 years olds having sugar daddy’s 14 year olds being junkies and sucking 100+ dicks Also made a thread about my self saying all the things I tried to get a partner asked them how I can even improve more they never responded IT NEVER RESPONDS TO HIGH IQ THREADS WITH EVIDENCE they are cowards who just take troll threads out of context they only make posts about “go er bro lol” and they act like some one means that I said before they could interview me. Never got a respond to that because they know I would rape them with facts It is nothing more then a bunch of fags trannies. Cucks simps and whores To any incel on it please leave it stop lying to yourself. You will never be a normie you will always be a outcast I know the truth is hard to hear

Was this experiment in the netherlands?

You have to have a cuck mindset to try and "protect" those whores from "evil adults", which means incels because no one cares when they fuck younger or older chads.

You have to have a cuck mindset to try and "protect" those whores from "evil adults", which means incels because no one cares when they fuck younger or older chads.
Indeed