Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I shower everyday

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
i also use deodorants and i also use perfume wash my teeth everyday clean my ears everyday

so uhhhhhhhh where's is my gf :waitwhat:

I take care of every single detail of my body every morning.

I haven't showered in over a month,only fakecels take care of themselves and try to look/smell nice in order to impress some worthless, cum glazed toilets.

I haven't showered in over a month,only fakecels take care of themselves and try to look/smell nice in order to impress some worthless, cum glazed toilets.
:shock:
i couldn't give a single shit about those whores i only care about 2D girls i take care of hygiene for myself because its disgusting for me to be unwashed even for one day.
Doesn’t get a joke

nigger iq moment
i was joking too :p

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

I sometimes forget to take showers for days at a time. It’s becoming unhealthy, even my coworkers are noticing my greasy hair:fuk:

Fakecel trait tbh

You're lying otherwise you wouldn't be an incel :soy:

showering = thick NW0 hair
healthy teeth = height
deodorant = good facial bones

You're doing it wrong, you have to spin plates, read self improvement books and watch marvel capeshit movies while showering.
Then u will get gf

Same , no perfume though

I shower twice a week
After I shower my skin starts peeling off, unless I take a cold shower

My asshole is shit encrusted