Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I simply asked a girl if she was going to a football game

B

blackchico

Banned
-
And the teacher yelled “why are u talking to her? She’s a student you shouldn’t be asking her that!”

Acting like I was committing rape by asking a peer if she was going to a game jfl.

a female teacher?

mfs in the comments boutta say "bbc halo is undefeatable bro"

Nice little anecdote GrAY. Probably a nigger

nigguh ooga booga drugs guns black negus gang gang niguh we kilz zem niggaz dawg smokin dat joint
Yeah dude you’ll never ascend being this much of a brain dead weirdo

Nigga can you shutup every post I've seen from you annoyed me
I'm just lurking, probably for few days cause bored. Deal with it, this is the internet:feelsokman:

And the teacher yelled “why are u talking to her? She’s a student you shouldn’t be asking her that!”

Acting like I was committing rape by asking a peer if she was going to a game jfl.
This guy is 100% troll. It’s bs bro!

Talking to a foid is rape, don’t ya know?

You should have said to your stupid teacher, "it's just a simple and harmless question, please don't be condescending"

20% - Do not make comments shaming other users for incel traits e.g. being bullied, esp. as a graycel

Creepy

This is just one of many reasons why I don't like speaking to others, the failo effect

This is why I laugh when normies say "just talk to women!!" As if you could. They don't understand the social rules that have been set to ugly men. You're not supposed to be in any close vicinity to women because they hate your mere existence. Even other people will point this out to you, like the teacher did. She wouldn't have said that to an attractive male student.

I'm glad if anything the sense of community is dead, if you want to organise anything online is the only way you'll do it.

Janitors aren't supposed to talk to students

They think of very things

Attachments

• jay-cartwright-the-inbetweeners.gif
    jay-cartwright-the-inbetweeners.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Never communicate with them. They are evil

You do know that kids aren't allowed to be here right?

Keep dick sucking me because no one likes u, u sound slow
Based on the way you talk, I don't think you're actually an incel. You're just some normie faggot

If you were a Chad, the teacher would ask for a trio, with you and the girl.
Over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back