Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spend $800 on food every month

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
How to reduce this in order to money maXx ?

idk, seems like an impossible dilemma

That seems like a lot of money to spend on food, What do you eat?

A lot of meat, vegetables, prepared meals and also biological exotic fruits.
That seems like a lot of money to spend on food, What do you eat?
And alcohol

jesus give me some of that money rich cel

Rice, potatoes, beans, chicken liver, sardines, cabbage, onions, carrots, eggs, flour, butter. I live on $2-$3 a day.

Rice, potatoes, beans, chicken liver, sardines, cabbage, onions, carrots, eggs, flour, butter. I live on $2-$3 a day.
bro you need to become Minister of economy of argentina :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: we would be 1st world in a matter of weeks

Meat is expensive and can be easily replaced.

Meat is expensive and can be easily replaced.
1600171413171.png

I can think of an alternative

While true, it still cannot replace meat. Making this point null
Nothing can entirely replace anything, but you won't lose any necessary vitamins by not eating meat.

Stop having you're five-star restaurant food delivered by Stacy who'res!

Nothing can entirely replace anything, but you won't lose any necessary vitamins by not eating meat.
Well this is objectively wrong.

Automation is replacing a plethora of jobs.

Cars replaced horses

Computers replaced type writers

etc. etc.

Things can and have been replaced. However in this situation, while you won't lose any necessary vitamins by not eating meat, theres still no reason to not eat it in the first placed, also making this point null.

27 dollars worth of food a day, or 9 dollars per meal, whether you are overspending or not depends a lot on where you live. Where I live that would be considered pretty cheap, but food is incredibly overpriced here.

I spend 80-100 usd on groceries/month

1. shop at walmart
2. bananas
3. soy milk
4. carrots
5. peanut butter
6. frozen fruit
7. ice cream
8. lettuce

I have optimized my diet for calories/dollar ration. I take a multi to make up for any vitamins missing

Do you consider eggs meat?
No, but I only eat eggs from my own chickens, not the carton eggs that come from factories and have a much higher rate of salmonella.
Well this is objectively wrong.

Automation is replacing a plethora of jobs.

Cars replaced horses

Computers replaced type writers

etc. etc.

Things can and have been replaced. However in this situation, while you won't lose any necessary vitamins by not eating meat, theres still no reason to not eat it in the first placed, also making this point null.
There are big reasons to stop it, it's bad for the environment and encourages cruelty to creatures considered "lesser", the same discrimination incels face. If people didn't do cruel things to animals just for a burger then we'd also be less violent to each other, and not try to out alpha each other to impress rosties.

If people didn't do cruel things to animals just for a burger then we'd also be less violent to each other, and not try to out alpha each other to impress rosties.
Humans are omnivores not herbivories. A balanced diet of both meat and plant is the most effective diet. Ironically evidence of this can be seen in people who don't consume meat for extended periods of time.

Also, cruelty is more of an opinion based reason and holds no real value here.

As for your point about people doing cruel things. That is called human nature. That is something you cannot replace.

Humans are omnivores not herbivories. A balanced diet of both meat and plant is the most effective diet
I used to eat fish but after cutting it out I didn't lose any of my reps.
As for your point about people doing cruel things. That is called human nature. That is something you cannot replace.
Why aren't people cruel to chads and rosties and the elite? Is it in their nature to be cowardly and only pick on those who are defenseless?

Why aren't people cruel to chads and rosties and the elite? Is it in their nature to be cowardly and only pick on those who are defenseless?
Well yeah lol. Of course it is.

They fear chad and they worship women. Not every single human being has a mind of their own. Most operate just like NPC's.

I used to eat fish but after cutting it out I didn't lose any of my reps.
I mean this is purely anecdotal evidence, and there are exceptions to every rule. But as a general rule, both meat and plants are needed for a balanced human diet. You can survive without one or the other, but it will not lead to any benefits

Well yeah lol. Of course it is.

They fear chad and they worship women. Not every single human being has a mind of their own. Most operate just like NPC's.
They will stop eating meat if chads and foids made them, they are order following sheep. It's not in human nature to be a sheep, (((they))) tampered with the food and water and media to make people more docile to being controlled.
I mean this is purely anecdotal evidence, and there are exceptions to every rule. But as a general rule, both meat and plants are needed for the human diet.
It's worth trying for a month without meat to see if you're one of the people who can live healthy without it.

It's worth trying for a month without meat to see if you're one of the people who can live healthy without it.
Oh i've done both before. Since im genetically modified im able to survive on both a plant free or meat free diet. But i do love the taste of human meat too much to give it up

It's not in human nature to be a sheep
Honestly i agree with this. I think somewhere down the line of human history that humans were tampered with by elites to be less free thinking

Sounds like a recipe for bad breath ngl

Oh i've done both before. Since im genetically modified im able to survive on both a plant free or meat free diet. But i do love the taste of human meat too much to give it up
At least it's better to hunt your own meat instead of using factory farms.
Honestly i agree with this. I think somewhere down the line of human history that humans were tampered with by elites to be less free thinking
If they didn't contaminate the food and water and air and vaccinate us, and pump us with pharmaceutical drugs we wouldn't have obesity and we wouldn't have to depend on doctors to "heal" us, which will take away money and control from the top elite. The elite rather destroy the whole world than lose their position at the top, and that's what they're trying to do now because they can't control cryptocurrency or censor people online.

foodcopemaxxing destroys your money

u can use protein powder, to get meats protein. rest of meats benefits besides taste and protein are overrated or non existent
$800 on food holy shit, do you order the finest steaks on the menu weekly or something?
OP probably lives a city and eats out consistently. I once had a $1200 food bill one month cause was eating out too much. nowadays my bill is around $400-500, as I cook most food at home and only eat out twice a month
Is that a lot

Idk
yes for one man it is alot rich moggercel
based this is Def possible if u buy in bulk. but I noticed gas costs,trash costs and time costs aren't often taken into calculation by alot of people. for some people, who get paid for overtime and have it available, it's better to work an hour overtime than spend time cooking themselves.

Last edited:
Do you eat at restaurants?

600 bucks for grocery for entire family is more than enoug

Damn that's the gdp of my entire village

I spend 80-100 usd on groceries/month

1. shop at walmart
2. bananas
3. soy milk
4. carrots
5. peanut butter
6. frozen fruit
7. ice cream
8. lettuce

I have optimized my diet for calories/dollar ration. I take a multi to make up for any vitamins missing
Where's the meat?

You could get cheaper cuts of meat and a slow cooker. Might save money on the meat and the preped food. You might be able to reduce the protein bill by using some whey protein.

Last edited:
Enjoy your food because moneymaxxing is bullshit anyway.

buy food from the supermarket only not restaurants, don't throw away food, and eat pasta and rice too
I'm already doing that, I don't eat much at the restaurant.
Do you eat at restaurants?
I went to mac donald's last week but that's all tbh
600 bucks for grocery for entire family is more than enoug
I'm alone tbh
Enjoy your food because moneymaxxing is bullshit anyway.
how so ?
jesus give me some of that money rich cel
I'm not a richcel, I'm a poor cel with no budget skills.
whey protein
This shit is expensive tho
earn more money
how to do that pls ?

Last edited:
Geez, are you trying to bloatmaxx?

Learn how to cook

Normally I spend 300-400 euros a month. Even if I just buy whatever I want and don't think about price or nutrition I will only spend $20/day, meaning 600 a month. You must be going to restaurants.

And I felt bad for spending 160 on groceries

Leach off the system.

Try to get on food stamp saying covid hardship. Apply for food banks.

contact to help give whole foods and trader joe extras to elderly. Take some for yourself. They have too much to give away

use the money you save to trade on the stock market

I spend around 13 on food everyday.

gorillas eat leaves and shit and still butally mog all gym bros and steroid meat heads to the next dimension