Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I spent 4 hours driving around aimlessly today.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
For fun.

This is what my life has come to.

Night drives are relaxing.

At least you had fun

I just go to random places. Thinking bou taking a road trip because why the fuck not i might rope anyways might as well see the world.

At least you had fun
Why not re-enact the Qurbani of Saint Alek Minassian on the pedestrians for fun as well? You get to know more people that way as well! :D

I'm afraid I might snap and start running over pedestrians if I do that

Damn richcels.

Be an uber driver

idm driving since i got a half decent car now, it's pretty gratifying getting better at shifting & launching.

Think he meant to post something more like this

small-suzukis-get-smile-bumper-with-lightning-mcqueen-s-face-121088-7.jpg

And then deal with normies and foids? Sounds like hell. Peace and quiet, just you and your car is best.

What about delivery man or truck driver

I wish I could drive and I had a car.

LDARing in the car

Sounds comfy tbh fam, I used to do it when I had a car.

How could u stay in a car for that long? The roads suck ass in my area so I can't relate.

Its over for drivecels

im 20 with no driver's license

im scared of it honestly, it seems complicated and what if i run someone over or some shit.

Car that looks like it has an open mouth.

OVER. The only guy I know who in his 20s without a license is a dependent mamma's boy who is also an incel.

how is it over lol. my parents can't afford a car either way. actually most people i know here don't have a driver's license for the same reason. rent in new york costs like 2-3k a month for a fucking shack..so.

Just need to see the news in the morning, use crocs and start morning walks ... it's the end man

how is it over lol. my parents can't afford a car either way. actually most people i know here don't have a driver's license for the same reason. rent in new york costs like 2-3k a month for a fucking shack..so.
I guess it's different in the cities. In the suburbs you'd need a license to get anywhere.

Hopefully you can destroy the planet quicker with CO2 emmisions

im 20 with no driver's license

im scared of it honestly, it seems complicated and what if i run someone over or some shit.

Maybe you run over some stacies and chads

For fun.

This is what my life has come to.

I patheticmog you. One thing that staves off the suicide is driving around drunk...

...on a videogame called American Truck Simulator.

This is what my life has become.

I am so damned depressed.

I patheticmog you. One thing that staves off the suicide is driving around drunk...

...on a videogame called American Truck Simulator.

This is what my life has become.

I am so damned depressed.
it is over :(

Today, I had a car race. Many close calls