Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I start wage slaving tomorrow

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Job seems easy as fuck and the boss seems cool so it should be ok. I will start blasting steroids in a month to so then. I'll be making 675 usd per month :feelshaha::feelshaha:. If I manage to get into a uni this year it'll be perfect, I might even ascend. On another note, I got a haircut today and my head looks like an egg :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.

Oh and yeah, I work from 6 am to 2 pm

Nvm, I don't want to work :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I need shekels tho :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Job seems easy as fuck and the boss seems cool so it should be ok. I will start blasting steroids in a month to so then. I'll be making 675 usd per month :feelshaha::feelshaha:. If I manage to get into a uni this year it'll be perfect, I might even ascend. On another note, I got a haircut today and my head looks like an egg :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.
Good job.

It's hard to do all these things alone

Congrats brocel, what job is it?

My condolences.

Congrats. Have an open mind, be eager to learn, wake up early, don’t be late. Best of luck.

Is it Manual hard work job or office white collar?

When I get back home I'll studymaxx so fucking hard it's not even funny. Fuck this slavery :feelsrope:

When I get back home I'll studymaxx so fucking hard it's not even funny. Fuck this slavery :feelsrope:
In my country we earn that money while already being studymaxxed

Jfl at my life

Sounds like ropefuel.

In my country we earn that money while already being studymaxxed

Jfl at my life
We do that in my country too but most people don't do a full time slavery, it's usually 20 hours a week

Update: most of my colleagues are decent but the guy I work with is a low iq subhuman. The guy is dumber than a pile of dog shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Dude legit has the same iq as @Ika-Sama claims he has. Also, I thought the job would be easy but it's definitely back braking :feelsrope:

We do that in my country too but most people don't do a full time slavery, it's usually 20 hours a week
Sounds ideal then, here we earn that in a full time job kek

Sounds ideal then, here we earn that in a full time job kek
What? The 675usd? That's for a 5 days a week + every other saturday but only for 6 hours instead of 8. I meant that students usually only work for 20 hours a week at most and get about half of what I make. Lucky niggers but hopefully I'll go to uni this year as well. If I don't, idk how I'll get through another year tbh

try working at airpor OP i think you can make more than that what you are making
i work at airport rn

What? The 675usd? That's for a 5 days a week + every other saturday but only for 6 hours instead of 8. I meant that students usually only work for 20 hours a week at most and get about half of what I make. Lucky niggers but hopefully I'll go to uni this year as well. If I don't, idk how I'll get through another year tbh
Studymaxx :feelsokman:

Just make sure to get a worthwhile degree

try working at airpor OP i think you can make more than that what you are making
i work at airport rn
1. I don't live anywhere near an airport
2. What's a currycel doing in singapore? Is singapore to curries what the usa is for beaners or germany for slavniggers?

1. I don't live anywhere near an airport
2. What's a currycel doing in singapore? Is singapore to curries what the usa is for beaners or germany for slavniggers?
was born here n will die here
Is singapore to curries what the usa is for beaners or germany for slavniggers?
yes

u can get by on 20 hrs a week if you live alone?
Fuck no. Most of the students either live with roommates and their parents send them some money while they work part time or they slave away during the summer as a bartender on the coast and live in the dorms. Only if you have a decent college degree you can live alone, otherwise you'll have to wait until you get married to move away from your parents. It's EE after all :feelsrope::feelsrope:

brutal slavpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, how hard is it for u to move westwards
Giga easy as my country is in EU. I could move tomorrow if I wanted. As of January 1st we are in schengen zone which means no border control with the EU countries but we also get the euro so we are fucked bc the prices will get rounded up and everything will be more costly, except for the labor ofc :feelsbadman:

move then :feelsLSD:
I don't want to. My plan is to get a software engineering degree and get a nice comfy remote job. I would get a western salary while living in an eastern dump :feelshaha::feelshaha:. If everything goes as I'd like it to go, I would move to the southern part of my country and enjoy that med climate. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: