Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I started changing myself

sad.guy.slim

sad.guy.slim

Slim & Unloved
-
I made a post in March about being ugly. The last few months, I've done some self reflecting and thus took a break from gaming, using Reddit and from browsing this website. I asked some close friends what they think of me and what I can do to change my thoughts on myself. I thought I was really ugly, but they told me I look just like any other average dude. I realized my flaw was my crippling social anxiety, it made me think that everyone was looking at me weirdly, like I was a freak. I got medicated, started going to therapy and now I'm working to better myself. I feel a lot easier going, I don't get heart palpitations when I speak with others and my head spins a little less. I used to be so angry and anxious all the time and now I just feel a lot less nervous about everything and the people around me. I started showering more, doing my hair and tried to get out of the house at least once a day, even if it was for something small like going to the library. Not saying it's all because of my medication, I think it's also me. I'm proud of myself. I haven't made any relationships with females yet, I'm still too bitter and somewhat nervous around them. I'm working to be a lot less anxious and self-deprecating, and I'm proud of myself for that.

I wrote this all out, not to brag, but to show that I'm getting better. If anyone wants to leave a comment, tell me how you're changing, it'd be nice to know how everyone else is doing. Don't slam me for this, I'm just genuinely happy to be improving in some ways.

I started gymcelling 2 weeks ago, lost 5 kilos and seeing some gains.

I'm glad for you.

Nice, keep it up, brother!

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Well rip looks like a mod/admin decided to ban you.
Is it because of the bragging I don't see anything he did wrong here.

Well rip looks like a mod/admin decided to ban you.
Is it because of the bragging I don't see anything he did wrong here.
:lul:The ones above all:lul:

jesus christ, this site is fucked if they really banned u over this

jesus christ, this site is fucked if they really banned u over this
His ban appeal said he was banned for a different reason, so we have no idea why the guy was banned.

This reads either like normie advice or a parody of cuckbud.