Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I started hating my parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
We daily have arguments. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I have my own flaws. Till 21 yo arguments were somehow rare cause I used to be shy and submissive to them, so it was ok. But after that age I started revealing my true personality and I can't stand to be insulted and be disrespected. So I always respond them back, sometimes harshly. I can't just keep my mouth closed.

Today my father started telling me how a loser I am, how I have a bad paid job, how I dropped out of my masters degree after first semester 2 years ago, how I don't have any friend, how ai never had a gf.

And I told him it's only his fault for my situation. If he was a good parent, I wouldn't have had this issues. But he along with my mother saw me all of their lives as a trophy. I had to be perfect, to not make any mistake, to have maximum grades and so on. They never cared about me developping socially, they beat me as a kid a lot for little mistakes, punished me for a 8-9/10 mark in school, not listening to me when I had problems :(

And the tensions are really high at this moment. I am not saying I don't have a bad behaviour often and insult them back or being hostile.

But, after so much suffering.

I used to be shy and submissive to them, so it was ok. But after that age I started revealing my true personality and I can't stand to be insulted and be disrespected. So I always respond them back, sometimes harshly. I can't just keep my mouth closed.
My situation a month or so ago
But he along with my mother saw me all of their lives as a trophy. I had to be perfect, to not make any mistake, to have maximum grades and so on. They never cared about me developping socially, they beat me as a kid a lot for little mistakes, punished me for a 8-9/10 mark in school, not listening to me when I had problems :(
My East Asian parents also impose the same ridiculous standards on me, like academics are really THAT important, not discounting the fact that it helps with moneymaxxing

Brocel, wanna be friends? I am currently a khhv ricecel and is friendless

It's totally your fault.You should move out from them.

How is it my fault? Is it my fault for my bad life?

It's your fault for accepting your bad life.You are old enough and you should improve your life through your own means but you are too lazy and comfortable to chance anything.Instead of bitching here on a site full of losers you could save money and rent your own place and escape from your parents .

It's your fault for accepting your bad life.You are old enough and you should improve your life through your own means but you are too lazy and comfortable to chance anything.Instead of bitching here on a site full of losers you could save money and rent your own place and escape from your parents .
And you stay too on this "site full of losers". You could show some respect and compassion to your brocels.

Depending on your contry and/or life style, it is really expensive to move. Rent is expensive even in backstreets.
But if it is escalating to this level, maybe getting a cheap room is the best you can do. And maybe you can star to finaly do what you want.