Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I started playing r6 siege again

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
FILTHY UBISOFT MOTHER FUCKERS REDESIGNED EVERY MOTHER FUCKING MAP, AGAIN!!! UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!! THIS IS WHY I QUIT THE FUCKING GAME A YEAR AGO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! BUCNH OF WORTHLESS UBISOFT NIGGER FAGGOTS!!!! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

my condolences, game started going to shit by the time the dev team changed

Siege is boring imo CS mogs
I stopped playing siege almost a year ago. CS is the supreme king of online competitive shooters. It's biggest problem, however, is Valve and how they don't take the cheating problem seriously. Valve has enough resources to develop a serious AC software and go after cheat developers, but they just DGAF, because the game brings them skins money hand over fist.

Ubishit can't into balance. They are nerfing and buffing operators and guns at random. They clearly have no fucking plan for this game. Also what a fucking nigger came up with idea that Smoke should be vulnerable to his gadget? Eitheway, it's still better than cs.

Ubishit can't into balance. They are nerfing and buffing operators and guns at random. They clearly have no fucking plan for this game. Also what a fucking nigger came up with idea that Smoke should be vulnerable to his gadget? Eitheway, it's still better than cs.
They nerfed Smoke so his gas harms him? OK, Ubi has gone full retard. Smoke was my best defensive operator. Kys, Ubisoft.

Game was better with less operators. Too many abilities now to worry about

It gets worse every season, this is coming from someone who’s been on the game since the starting days and has 5,000+ hours played.