Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I started smoking again after 12 years of quitting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
Idgaf anymore. It alleviates some of the pain from depression with 5-htp. Might as well have some sort of pleasure while I rot for the next 20-30 years. Try smokemaxxing boyos.

I started drinking again after 1 day of quitting

Idgaf anymore. It alleviates some of the pain from depression with 5-htp. Might as well have some sort of pleasure while I rot for the next 20-30 years. Try smokemaxxing boyos.
I started smoking like a month ago, I only smoke 1-2 cigarettes a day though.

Smoking is good cope

I've started smoking because I can't stand my inceldom

I never smoked or drank alcohol and will never do these things. Loneliness is already as bad as 20 cigarettes per day

I don't smoke

I picked up smoking at like age 26. But have pretty much stopped, although every 6 months or so I buy a pack. It makes me feel sick and shitty. Although the worst thing was CBD juul pods. Apparently those are especially awful and being third party have less testing than regular juul pods.
I'm thinking of getting a juul with 5ht2A and nicotine for my depression.

Last edited:
I quit smoking years ago. Quit cold turkey no problem. But a couple of months ago I started chewing nicotine gum and now I can't fucking stop. Crazy.