Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I still don't understand why my mother fed my brother with shit and then complain

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
This is not an April fool or a story for fun
My mother keep feeding my fat ass brother with chocolate and other garbage
She even bring the chocolate egg of April close to his bed so he even eat it on the
Bed.
And today she was complaining to my father how fat he was
My father told her that and she just started telling how it's his fault (brutal mental ginnastic I am not even writing it, it doesn't make sense anyway)
Do you guys understand what she wants?
Maybe she wants to do the good cop and the bad cop using my father? I just don't understand

she wants to get your fat brother to lose pounds,simple

Classic case of narcissism. She wants him to get fat so she has an excuse to nag (essentially bullying) him into losing weight. If he loses the weight, she takes credit for "motivating" him to lose it. I have seen this play out many times in my life.

And why she keep feeding him shit?
your brother probably is addicted to that shit,he will lose his shit if he doesn t get his daily sugar take,and mothers have this guilt sentiment among them.

lol it's her cunning plan to keep him fat.

It's the same in other aspects of life. For example, a mother can make her son dependent on her, hinder his development, spoil him and then attack him for not being independent and still living with her as an adult.
I don't know why females act this way.
It's very simple - you don't want X outcome, then stop doing Y because that will lead to an X outcome.
It's like they have splitted brain.
She can say : don't do it and when you don't do it she would get angry at you for not doing it.
If women know that they're so retarded, then maybe stop saying things at all except some basic words needed in basic interaction.

Seriously, this female trait makes me mad.

Classic case of narcissism. She wants him to get fat so she has an excuse to nag (essentially bullying) him into losing weight. If he loses the weight, she takes credit for "motivating" him to lose it. I have seen this play out many times in my life.
Damm...I hope never similar happen to me, ot maybe it already happened

your brother probably is addicted to that shit,he will lose his shit if he doesn t get his daily sugar take,and mothers have this guilt sentiment among them.
I mean he is a fat ass but I don't he will lose his shit

I don't know why females act this way.
It's very simple - you don't want X outcome, then stop doing Y because that will lead to an X outcome.
Yeah but I think she is very aware of this , there is probably some hidden goal

For example, a mother can make her son dependent on her, hinder his development, spoil him and then attack him for not being independent and still living with her as an adult
That's happened to me when I was more younger, at 12-13 years old she wouldn't let me go outside alone without her , but she would shame me for not having friends

Yeah but I think she is very aware of this , there is probably some hidden goal

That's happened to me when I was more younger, at 12-13 years old she wouldn't let me go outside alone without her , but she would shame me for not having friends
They're demonic creatures.

Probably what my parents are doing. They feed me the most awful shit, refuse to buy me anything else, and then bitch to me about how I’m a lardass. This is the diet they’ve had me on since I was 9 or 10, wtf do they expect

This is not an April fool or a story for fun
My mother keep feeding my fat ass brother with chocolate and other garbage
She even bring the chocolate egg of April close to his bed so he even eat it on the
Bed.
And today she was complaining to my father how fat he was
My father told her that and she just started telling how it's his fault (brutal mental ginnastic I am not even writing it, it doesn't make sense anyway)
Do you guys understand what she wants?
Maybe she wants to do the good cop and the bad cop using my father? I just don't understand
i don't get why y'all are so afraid, just tell your brother to stop eating and train with you, and call your mother out

To feed someone is a sign of love if a boy is skinny it is as if he came fresh out of prison