Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why Are Men With Abusive Mothers Ignored or Blamed?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
Why is it that abusive fathers are practically crucified by society but abusive mothers are let off the hook? What's even worse is if you're a boy with an abusive mother, people will minimize your suffering or tell you that YOU must've done something wrong to deserve it. I remember my mother used to justify her abuse by saying she was stressed and without support, that I deserved the beatings. She even said she didn't do it enough (I was 10). Abusive mothers get off the hook if they say they had an abusive upbringing, but not fathers.

Also, whenever you criticize your mother, people tell you that you're an ungrateful brat, a piece of shit, a manchild... that you can't criticize or dislike her in any way because she gave birth to you (something that you can't choose or consent to, meaning that mothers are essentially rapists; also, a parent's conduct is the benchmark for how good they are, not the mere fact that they are your birthgiver). But if a woman said something like that, people would pour in with messages of support and sympathy.

My father is the only person who is good to me in this life. He never hit me, even when he got really angry, and he never was unreasonable with his scoldings. It was more of a sort of guidance than a "scolding."

Last edited:
This is true and relatable, everyone sides with my mother despite all the absolutely unspeakable shit she did to me

Their answer: "muh pussy", "muh womb"

You no doubt know this already but it's just women are wonderful effect.

Idk How when you grow up to 17 and you still get abuse by Your Mother. I beat up My Mother and threaten to rape My sister lots of time tbh

Idk How when you grow up to 17 and you still get abuse by Your Mother.
She's shorter than me but hits me. I can't exactly hit back, dude. She threatened to call the police on me before. Also, I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'm 18, so the cops might be in her favor.
I beat up My Mother and threaten to rape My sister lots of time tbh
Were they abusive to you?

She's shorter than me but hits me. I can't exactly hit back, dude. She threatened to call the police on me before. Also, I don't know if this makes a difference, but I'm 18, so the cops might be in her favor.

Were they abusive to you?
I use fear, They wouldnt dare Call THE police BECAUSE They know What Will happen To them THE moment They Call.
They FUCK My life up, They really did. I would not elaborate What she do because I dont want to revisit Old memory.

They FUCK My life up, They really did. I would not elaborate What she do because I dont want to revisit Old memory.
Sorry that happened to you.

IT won't touch this

Why is it that abusive fathers are practically crucified by society but abusive mothers are let off the hook? What's even worse is if you're a boy with an abusive mother, people will minimize your suffering or tell you that YOU must've done something wrong to deserve it. I remember my mother used to justify her abuse by saying she was stressed and without support, that I deserved the beatings. She even said she didn't do it enough (I was 10). Abusive mothers get off the hook if they say they had an abusive upbringing, but not fathers.

Also, whenever you criticize your mother, people tell you that you're an ungrateful brat, a piece of shit, a manchild... that you can't criticize or dislike her in any way because she gave birth to you (something that you can't choose or consent to, meaning that mothers are essentially rapists; also, a parent's conduct is the benchmark for how good they are, not the mere fact that they are your birthgiver). But if a woman said something like that, people would pour in with messages of support and sympathy.

My father is the only person who is good to me in this life. He never hit me, even when he got really angry, and he never was unreasonable with his scoldings. It was more of a sort of guidance than a "scolding."
First off, this might be interesting:

It goes hand in hand with my "masculinity is an actual social construct" thread.
In the psychopathy thread I linked to that source about how most kids killed by one parent are killed by the mother.
If you click on that and read the site, there is a section where the author describes what you are saying.

He explains how growing up, he always heard about husbands abusing wives. But in his family, all he saw was his mom abusing his dad. This confused him. Hence, his investigations into the topic later in life.

In terms of domestic violence, there is also plenty of data now showing that women are equally as violent as men, even physically.
@WorthlessSlavicShit has more info on that, I think.

Get this book as well:

also the study in attachment.

im tired and half dead in bed rn, but if you go on here, you will find more:

Women are basically just as aggressive as men.
Now, people will gaslight you saying that testosterone makes you more competitive and aggressive, but this is bullshit.
The same people claim that men need testosterone to be less irritated and depressed.
Ok, so which one is it? Does it make you aggro or calm? They are retarded.

The reality of the matter is that neither gender wants to fight for survival or risk their life doing dumbass jobs that nobody wants to do.
This is evidenced by information you can find here:

The researcher lists sources showing that both genders have equal desire to stay at home, look after the kids and work less.
This goes completely contra the usual point that "women are natural nestmakers and mothers" while men are just "naturally wired to go out, explore, compete and take risks."

If you combine this with the article I linked, about how WOMEN not MEN enforce gender roles in their children, it becomes clear whats going on.
Mothers make their boys into little competitive robots fighting other men for female validation. This starts in childhood with training them to get moms attention but only conditionally. We also have studies showing girls are favored by both parents:

I suspect this is why women have an easy time believing into the whole "gender is a social construct" thing -> because from their perspective, it is. They are the ones constructing the gender roles in the first place and enforcing them on kids.

Also why they believe in patriarchy -> their experience of day to day life is a matriarchy.

Example of how fathers are more egalitarian with their kids: You can always find a father raising his daughter like a son. Teaching her to hunt, do sports etc. But you never see a woman treating both genders of her kids equally like that.

Another thing is that all the shaming language used by women against men is attacking your "masculinity" (which is what they create in the first place). Notice how all the insults are about how you can't please women.

- "your dick is small" -> not pleasing to foids
- "you are a virgin" -> not getting female attention = you are worthless
- "you are a manchild" -> men who is not serving women = immature. Meanwhile foids can do their nails and act like children, heck even NEET until the cows come home and nobody cares.

Anyway that should be enough to chew on for now.
I have to sleep.

Attachments

• [Violence Against Women 2002-nov vol. 8 iss. 11] Kimmel, M. S. - _Gender Symmetry_ in Domestic...pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
In terms of domestic violence, there is also plenty of data now showing that women are equally as violent as men, even physically.
@WorthlessSlavicShit has more info on that, I think.
Yup. Don't even get me started on this man, there's so much data on this that it's genuinely ridiculous:

This is a list of almost 300 such studies, which, for some reason:feelsseriously::feelswhat:, is now only available on the Internet Archive despite the earliest iteration of it being originally online since 2004:waitwhat:.

Yup. Don't even get me started on this man, there's so much data on this that it's genuinely ridiculous:

This is a list of almost 300 such studies, which, for some reason:feelsseriously::feelswhat:, is now only available on the Internet Archive despite the earliest iteration of it being originally online since 2004:waitwhat:.
meme-memes.gif

@lonelysince2006 @Cybersex is our hope LOOK AT THIS DUDE

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

ZTcT.gif

Brinkerhoff, M., & Lupri, E. (1988). Interspousalviolence. Canadian Journal of Sociology, 13, 407-434. (Examined Interspousalviolence in a representative sample of 562 couples in Calgary, Canada.Used Conflict Tactics Scale and found twice as much wife-to-husband ashusband-to-wife severe violence <10.7% vs 4.8%>. The overall violencerate for husbands was 10.3% while the overall violence rate for wives was13.2%. Violence was significantly higher in younger and childless couples.Results suggest that male violence decreased with higher educational attainment,while female violence increased.)
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: wtf

Thanks a lot for the response, bro. You always give these really thought-out, high-IQ, and bookmark-worthy responses. Sometimes, I'll take a bit of time to respond to them, but I always read them. Thanks.
Read and bookmarked for later.

“Fathers showed no such preference, suggesting that fathers lacked this implicit bias related to the expression of the two emotions,” said Thomassin.

Based fathers. The presence of a mother is literally detrimental to a child's emotional development because you're, as you said, creating these obedient-to-women brainwashed men and people who have problems with their emotions because people like their MOTHER bully them for expressing natural emotions like anger and sadness in their own homes (although you shouldn't cry in public because you'll lose respect in the eyes of men and women alike).

Indeed:
“In contemporary Western society, there is the attitude that every child should experience the full spectrum of emotions, so long as they know how to deal with them. But deeply embedded, socially constructed beliefs may undermine that ideal.”

kristel-thomassin.jpg

Downloaded. Thanks.
Thanks for the goodies. Appreciate it.
Women are basically just as aggressive as men.
Now, people will gaslight you saying that testosterone makes you more competitive and aggressive, but this is bullshit.
The same people claim that men need testosterone to be less irritated and depressed.
Ok, so which one is it? Does it make you aggro or calm? They are retarded.
I don't know about that. Haven't researched on testosterone, but maybe I'll find some spare time to look stuff up. It's always good having knowledge.
The researcher lists sources showing that both genders have equal desire to stay at home, look after the kids and work less.
This goes completely contra the usual point that "women are natural nestmakers and mothers" while men are just "naturally wired to go out, explore, compete and take risks."

Yep, no fucking way any person wants to work. It's a thing you got to do to keep yourself and your family alive. If everyone had NEETbux or something, or there was a utopia where people didn't have to work for a single second, I guarantee you, no one will speak out against it, no one will say "Hey, maybe we should do work" or "It's boring not doing work," as if work itself is the only thing you can do when you're bored. People keep coping saying that they love work or that work is necessary even if you're a fucking millionaire. I say go fuck yourself because I don't want to fucking work and if I could, I would sit on my ass every day.
If you combine this with the article I linked, about how WOMEN not MEN enforce gender roles in their children, it becomes clear whats going on.
Mothers make their boys into little competitive robots fighting other men for female validation. This starts in childhood with training them to get moms attention but only conditionally.
Your ability to draw these conclusions is amazing. I would like to be like you someday. I may actually be lower IQ than you, even though you claim to be average.

But yeah, mothers are the work of the devil and in the ideal world, no man would be woman-born, they would be born from a donor egg in an artificial womb and come out without having contact with females. Sex should be eliminated from society, just like ER said.

I wonder what the Marxist perspective on mothers is. I know that for schools, it says they are a brainwashing breeding ground for the obedient little worker-slaves that will serve their bosses in the future since they literally drill obedience to authority, sitting still in a chair for hours on end without saying a word, and hoop-jumping with assignments and tests.

Fathers of daughters spent about 60% more time attentively responding to their child, compared to those with sons. They also spent about five times as much time singing and whistling with girls and spoke more openly about emotions, including sadness.
Another example of female privilege. Brutal.
I suspect this is why women have an easy time believing into the whole "gender is a social construct" thing -> because from their perspective, it is. They are the ones constructing the gender roles in the first place and enforcing them on kids.
High-IQ af. I don't know how you come up with these. I really need to catch up on all your threads. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

A GeckoBus thread a day keeps the .is brainrot away.
- "your dick is small" -> not pleasing to foids
- "you are a virgin" -> not getting female attention = you are worthless
- "you are a manchild" -> men who is not serving women = immature. Meanwhile foids can do their nails and act like children, heck even NEET until the cows come home and nobody cares.
Holy based high-IQ rebuttals! I'll use these if a female tries to insult me.

I'll look at the article you attached. Downloaded it.

Nice, bookmarked.
meme-memes.gif

@lonelysince2006 @Cybersex is our hope LOOK AT THIS DUDE

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

ZTcT.gif

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: wtf
My mother is a doctor too. No wonder she's so fucking aggressive. Literally the highest level of education attainment you can get.

Last edited:
Mother’s are the most abusive creatures. They will kill their children without a second thought if it’s for their own benefit. Even the fucking government is trying to stop women from killing their babies because it happens so much. Being born to and taken care of by a woman while you are a defenseless child is one of the most dangerous things to survive through. I hope women rot and die in the hell they created. I see it happening now. Going ER better than anyone won’t destroy society or the system better than your average whore.

Last edited:
Mother’s are the most abusive creatures. They will kill their children without a second thought if it’s for their own benefit. Even the fucking government is trying to stop women from killing their babies because it happens so much. Being born to and taken care of by a woman while you are a defenseless child is one of the most dangerous things to survive through. I hope women rot and die in the hell they created. I see it happening now
Based.

I hope zoomers go MGTOW so the dating market gets a reset and people open their eyes to the reality of the world.

Based.

I hope zoomers go MGTOW so the dating market gets a reset and people open their eyes to the reality of the world.
There will always be brainwashed simp chads to breed with. Harems will be the new norm. Humans will degrade into something unrecognizable to anyone living now. Culture will be the downfall of us all. There will be war and burning. Most people are already horrible monsters. If you can see this you know it’s better to rope. I want to see the fall before I go.

Thanks a lot for the response, bro. You always give these really thought-out, high-IQ, and bookmark-worthy responses. Sometimes, I'll take a bit of time to respond to them, but I always read them. Thanks.
I am not high iq, i just try to give people leads so they can read up on it themselves. There is tons of info out there but most people just settle on repeating a bunch of platitudes they pick up from the community.
That's why people drop off or stop being "blackpilled" which should be a logical impossibility. It would be like moving on from understanding 1+1=2.

I try to provide people information, what they do with it is their stuff.

I don't know about that. Haven't researched on testosterone, but maybe I'll find some spare time to look stuff up. It's always good having knowledge.

It's completely contradictory. On one hand, testosterone makes you less anxious, calm, fixes depression, stabilizes your mood.
On the other hand, they claim it makes you more aggro, competitive and violent.
Look at this analysis which found that there is no conclusive evidence that testosterone is related to aggression:

Evidence for the relationship in humans​

As mentioned previously, results from human studies are widely discrepant, although the relationship between testosterone and aggression in humans has been investigated a great deal (Archer, 1991). Some studies find a strong positive relationship, others a negative one, and still others find no effect whatsoever (Archer, 1991). This lack of consensus is sometimes evident even within studies. A good example is Turner (1994), where testosterone was positively correlated with norm-violating

The reason why the claims about the effect of T are so all over the place is because it is used as a tautology to shame men. When you are weak and fucked up, you are a "low t soy." But if you are aggro and chase foids and fight other men, you are "high T."
This is extremely reductionist, to say the least.

The reason for these behaviors are manifold. For example, there is also a connection between low cholesterol levels and aggression.

To give you an idea how deep this goes, there is actually research into how prisoners have low-cholesterol levels, as opposed to being High T:

Now combine this with the 300 studies that @WorthlessSlavicShit linked, which show that on average women are just as physically violent as men. How does that square with the High T = more aggro hypothesis?

Personally I think this entire rhetoric is just another example of thinly veiled misandry. People try to find any excuse to shit on men.
The entire testosterone claim breaks down to gender biases like "men are just naturally more dangerous and violent because hormones bro."
and the other side of this dichotomy is of course: "Women are just naturally...
- less aggro
- better parents
- non-confrontational
- etc"

all of which has conclusively been debunked at this point. Single-Moms are terrible, the presence of the dad is the only thing that makes a difference in the parents life - this has been demonstrated by how shared-custody divorces lead to a normal upbringing but sole-custody cases where the mom gets the child lead to the well-established single-motherhood disaster factories.

Look at this archive and search for "father:"

I also want to highlight that a huge chunk of the prison population comes from single-mother households:

85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

So to sum it up, I don't think men are just "naturally" more aggressive or violent. I think a lot of the violence is triggered by females, looking for female validation or being raised by mothers that encourage male vs male violence. We also see that violence coming from women is categorically ignored, that women are just as violent as men, and that this contradicts the "high T = violent" hypothesis, since women are obviously lower T on average than men.

High-IQ af. I don't know how you come up with these. I really need to catch up on all your threads. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
I dropped some thoughts recently here:

Yep, no fucking way any person wants to work. It's a thing you got to do to keep yourself and your family alive. If everyone had NEETbux or something, or there was a utopia where people didn't have to work for a single second, I guarantee you, no one will speak out against it, no one will say "Hey, maybe we should do work" or "It's boring not doing work," as if work itself is the only thing you can do when you're bored. People keep coping saying that they love work or that work is necessary even if you're a fucking millionaire. I say go fuck yourself because I don't want to fucking work and if I could, I would sit on my ass every day.
Correct. This also overlaps with just world fallacy and other cognitive biases that people develop after achieving a privileged position.
Recall, winners in a rigged system think the system is fair.

One example of this that studies have found is why older people always shit on younger people.
Old people looove to claim their generation was better, less degenerate and more disciplined.
Meanwhile, what they found was that older people are just better off on average. They have established positions, more money, they own property.
This gives them a vantage point from which they then retroactively evaluate their own past.

However, they also found that old people that are not well off do the opposite. Old people with shit lives readily admit that their generation was no different from the new ones.

View: https://gen.medium.com/why-older-people-have-always-trashed-young-people-8f918529009a

This is why I approach all doomsday news about society failing with a critical attitude. Take for instance all these claims about literacy going down. This is baloney. Book sales have been increasing for years. People are reading more than ever.

Just an example.
So as you say, if the overall standard of living improved to the point where people would not have to work, they would suddenly defend that shit.

Your ability to draw these conclusions is amazing. I would like to be like you someday. I may actually be lower IQ than you, even though you claim to be average.

But yeah, mothers are the work of the devil and in the ideal world, no man would be woman-born, they would be born from a donor egg in an artificial womb and come out without having contact with females. Sex should be eliminated from society, just like ER said.

I wonder what the Marxist perspective on mothers is. I know that for schools, it says they are a brainwashing breeding ground for the obedient little worker-slaves that will serve their bosses in the future since they literally drill obedience to authority, sitting still in a chair for hours on end without saying a word, and hoop-jumping with assignments and tests.
Yeah school has nothing to do with education. When you ask most people what "education" means and what it's purpose is, they can not give you a justification. Education without an ultimate purpose is pointless. If your culture is nihilistic, what are you educating towards? What standard of human goodness are you striving towards, when nothing matters?
Might as well shoot up heroin and get the pleasure directly infused into my body right?

Education used to be about forming the character, making a better person out of the student.
Now it's just about filtering out the people that are not useful to the system. They try to quantify human beings and in order to do that, they had to atomize society. Everyone of us is now a little unit they count and measure. The idea of measuring human beings with a yardstick would have been laughable to people in the past.

There is also an aspect of behavioral conditioning in schools, with the bells giving you permission to leave and so on.
There is also no unifying element anymore. If you look at classic education approaches like the Trivium and the Quadrivium, they were all about having a holistic view of the world. Coherence.

Now you can go through the entirety of academia, become a professor, and not know about basic logical fallacies. It's madness.

View: https://youtu.be/YjpTCU8EGdo?t=1566

Based fathers. The presence of a mother is literally detrimental to a child's emotional development because you're, as you said, creating these obedient-to-women brainwashed men and people who have problems with their emotions because people like their MOTHER bully them for expressing natural emotions like anger and sadness in their own homes (although you shouldn't cry in public because you'll lose respect in the eyes of men and women alike).
A child should never feel unsafe around their parents. It creates twisted people.
When the child feels unsafe, it will become mentally autonomous too early, because it want's to protect itself. Like, imagine being 5 years old and realizing, holy shit these people are retarded and dangerous, and then trying to fight for yourself.

I remember being a child and I was terrified of becoming like my parents when I get older. I thought something happens to you and you get brain damage or something.

The result is that these kids grow up extremely self-reliant and stubborn. They will not listen to anyone, they can't be reasoned with. They may become narcissistic, aka they view themselves as the center of everything and attack others to protect that vulnerable core insecurity they still have from childhood.

That's why I have schizoid tendencies, I suffer from extreme mental emotional withdrawal because my parents made every single day hell. I never enjoyed being with them or looked forward to coming home to them. I honestly don't think most people are supposed to have children, they are not fit for it.

Last edited:
The result is that these kids grow up extremely self-reliant and stubborn. They will not listen to anyone, they can't be reasoned with. They may become narcissistic, aka they view themselves as the center of everything and attack others to protect that vulnerable core insecurity they still have from childhood.

That's why I have schizoid tendencies, I suffer from extreme mental emotional withdrawal because my parents made every single day hell. I never enjoyed being with them or looked forward to coming home to them. I honestly don't think most people are supposed to have children, they are not fit for it.
I don't listen to anyone ( even if I pretend that I'm listening ). It's like other people and their words don't exist for me.
Others may think that I'm arrogant or don't respect others but it's probably because I relied on myself for emotional survival from a young age. I don't trust other people.
If they didn't helped me going through hell, how they can help me when I reached adult age?
This also makes me non empathetic towards struggles of others.

We live in gynecologist hell scape