Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still feel like crying

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'm not gonna cry but feeling this way just starting to seem to be my baseline emotion now.

cope bro go coping

better than crying like a faggot ngl

know that if you were attractive, you would have found happiness, had a wife who loved you, kids who loved you, and friends and family who treated you like a human

But since you are a subhuman incel, your fate is to rot on this forum at best, or rot alone at worst.

I'm not gonna cry but feeling this way just starting to seem to be my baseline emotion now.
I was feeling like this for quite a while, then a few days ago I watched a documentary about one of my favourite directors Satoshi Kon. Towards the end it covered the final letter he wrote before his death (he had been suddenly diagnosed with cancer and told he had 6 months to live). A man of great talent in his field, great accomplishments suddenly going to die, meanwhile I just rot wasting my life away.

I guess that was the final straw because I cried for a good 15 minutes (this has never happened before, almost never cry). Do feel better now ngl, its like a weight being lifted off.