Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I studied so hard... where are the girls my parents promised???

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
WHERE ARE THE WOMEN MY PARENTS PROMISED? I GET A GOOD GPA, BUT WHERE ARE THESE GIRLS WHILE I STUDY?

FUCK THESE FOIDS

Your parents promised you girls if you get a good gpa? Lmao

They should pay you hookers what irresponsible parents

The girls are getting fucked and licked by low iq aggressive Chads who are studying easy courses and barely passing their course, while you as a high iq ugly incel are studying a difficult course and getting exceptionally high grades but are rotting in the classroom and university library, immersed in your studies and missing out on life while those who work less harder than you actually get to enjoy life.

hard work doesn’t create success, success is created by luck and genetics

Actually some member of my family were saying similar bullshit. :feelsUgh:
"Oh be sure, someone will like you in the university! Muhh you will find a gf" and so on

Sadly they're only in your dreams. Parents dont realise that they actually fuck up their children by making them believe that kind of shit nonense. Foids are like santa but in a cunt'ish way of course.

What your parents probably had in mind was that, if you study hard, you will be a good provider for a women who is willing to settle down.

What your parents were not telling you was that this women will have very little to no sexual interest in you, is old and ugly, has lots of emotional baggage and will resent you for not being Chad.

The smartest thing for study-cel would be to focus on a high-earning career and then leave to a relatively poor place where you can flaunt your money to attract young women.

The girls are getting fucked and licked by low iq aggressive Chads who are studying easy courses and barely passing their course, while you as a high iq ugly incel are studying a difficult course and getting exceptionally high grades but are rotting in the classroom and university library, immersed in your studies and missing out on life while those who work less harder than you actually get to enjoy life.

hard work doesn’t create success, success is created by luck and genetics
This^

Aspie John did a brief review in "That Year", though he was too racepilled to proceed:

Polymer

Books

They told me if i just focused on my work and being a good person etc things will eventually "get better" and "work out."

I fulfilled my part of the bargain but since its not some literal autistic written contract they can conveniently deny gaslighting me for my entire youth

They bluepilled you so bad. You can be a betabuxx for foids but be careful; when you are at office chads can toast her

They bluepilled you so bad. You can be a betabuxx for foids but be careful; when you are at office chads can toast her
if I was just a 5/10 I could go to grad school and guarantee a foid before I graduate
but since I'm 2-3/10 even if I go to grad school foids are not guaranteed. WTF.

if I was just a 5/10 I could go to grad school and guarantee a foid before I graduate
but since I'm 2-3/10 even if I go to grad school foids are not guaranteed. WTF.
You can get foids with money but you can't get their love and validation. They will want you just for your money.

S
You can get foids with money but you can't get their love and validation. They will want you just for your money.
Still better than achieving nothing in my life

Simple reason: they're busy fucking someone else because I am 5'5'' and hideous

only white chads are assured women in university everyone else is supsect though everyone does better than non nt panch gauda brahmin men. our women are the biggest white cock loving whores lmfao