Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I support globohomo/wef/nwo etc. Why you should do it as well:

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
Just think about it. We incels won't get effected from it. For example: People can't drive cars, no social interactions, depressing life, social credits...

These are things we already deal with. Normies, Chads and Foids will live like us. This will be our revenge :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I support daddy klaus schwab <3

Would you ascend with klaus schwab??

DF6C0C38 07DF 405F 938D 7F55980BC186

Interesting view

Just think about it. We incels won't get effected from it. For example: People can't drive cars, no social interactions, depressing life, social credits...

These are things we already deal with. Normies, Chads and Foids will live like us. This will be our revenge :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I support daddy klaus schwab <3
Sorry I'm a millenial, what's WEF?

I don't. I like living in a "free" and "democratic" western nation but we are moving even more towards a society where individual rights are taken away by these rich elite fuckers. Inflation, free speech, forced cullings via vaccinations etc. Even if they don't take the right for private property away, we are essentially moving towards a world where only very few people can afford to become homeowners and are you going to be able to even afford a car? Or are they just going to ban cars because of green house gas emissions? They won't even let you have a healthy diet with animal fats and protein, just eat the bugs goy.

World economic forum isn't going to make any incels life better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back