Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels that are attracted to ugly women (landwhales, sheboons, grannies) why?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
this is a rhetorical question. the reason why a womans value is inflated is because theres always a man thats attracted to any women. you should be disgusted for desiring an ugly woman and contributing to hypergamy. "but were incels so it doesnt matter" no, you still give alot of ugly roasties validation and SMV just by complimenting them. leave this community and you dont belong here

I think its quite the opposite, the guys who are only attracted to Stacies are the people who don't belong here

I think its quite the opposite, the guys who are only attracted to Stacies are the people who don't belong here
because you think ugly women would give them a chance either? they don't so might as well only desire the cream of the crop

Sorry but I only fap for stacys :ahegao:
Fapping for beckys is waste of semen :feelsjuice:

Well before I became completely blackpilled I could convince my brain that I had a chance with fat and ugly foids and so the fantasy was more real.
True.

you should be disgusted for desiring an ugly woman and contributing to hypergamy.
???

You should be disgusted for desiring ANY female. If sub-5 men stopped openly showing attraction toward females (i.e. orbiting them), hypergamy would be drastically curbed.

I'm not attracted to grannies and not necessarily attracted to ugly women or landwhales, but to me, personality/shared interests can do quite a lot for attraction so I was attracted to some below average women (none really ugly though), don't know if that counts. Of course I also was attracted to hot women, but not all of them because again, a mismatch in personality can also decrease attractiveness significantly for me.

you cant. asexuality isnt real
I'm not saying become asexual, I'm saying don't desire females openly, ignore them, because that's the root of all cuckery. Most whores online wouldn't exist if paypigs concentrated their attention and money somewhere else other than a bunch of worthless sacks of meat.

this is a rhetorical question. the reason why a womans value is inflated is because theres always a man thats attracted to any women. you should be disgusted for desiring an ugly woman and contributing to hypergamy. "but were incels so it doesnt matter" no, you still give alot of ugly roasties validation and SMV just by complimenting them. leave this community and you dont belong here
Based and agreed , those are retards

The "ugly" foids I find appealing aren't ones such as land whales, grannies, sheboons, or actually ugly and/or deformed tier foids: The ones I like are basically conventionally ugly 3-4/10 foids, who are no more than a bit chubby at worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back