Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I think English is a cursed language

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Spanish and english

On the contrary, English was chosen by God to be the lingua franca of the last days, that's why the 1611 King James bible (in English) is His preserved word for this era.

I used to be nitpicky about the phonetic inconsistencies of English, but after learning German for a couple of years and also taking a look at other languages, English is easy as shit, I never complained about it anymore. If you consider the written language only (the one relevant for the bible), English is basically the easiest natural language ever I think.

On the contrary, English was chosen by God to be the lingua franca of the last days, that's why the 1611 King James bible (in English) is His preserved word for this era.

I used to be nitpicky about English phonetic inconsistencies, but after learning German for a couple of years and also taking a look at other languages, English is easy as shit, I never complained about it anymore. If you consider the written language only (the one relevant for the bible), English is basically the easiest natural language ever I think.
this was just a shitpost concerning the "blanco y negro" from Spanish and the "black and white" from English and how that could be misconstrued for racial superiority in an attempt to land a joke
But okay, this image of mine never got any attention and now I get that it isn't funny at all. :feelsjuice:

Thanks for the history lesson though, appreciated.

this was just a shitpost concerning the "blanco y negro" from Spanish and the "black and white" from English and how that could be misconstrued for racial superiority in an attempt to land a joke
But okay, this image of mine never got any attention and now I get that it isn't funny at all. :feelsjuice:

Thanks for the history lesson though, appreciated.
You're welcome kek. Interesting to know that they say "blanco y negro" in Spanish, in Portuguese we say "preto e branco", same order as English.