Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I think everyone here can relate to this meme.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
When people say it will get better intens3 30113006

Especially if you have coping friends/parents, it used to float around r/incels alot :feelskek:

lol based :feelskek:
It will not get better, not politically nor relating to incels
(Aka things will never get better for incels)

it will get worse

lol based :feelskek:
It will not get better, not politically nor relating to incels
(Aka things will never get better for incels)
it will get worse
Exactly Bro's, of course the very fact that we are posting here means we all know this. This is just the literal bottom of the barrel, baseline, stereotypical and low IQ response you get from friends or parents who can relate to 0% of what our situation is like. It's akin to "Just trust me Bro" when normies or non-Incels can't think of any way to rebut your Blackpill argument or point of view because they don't have one, as deep down they know we are right.

Can't relate cuz group of friends

The human race has a 1/5 chance of going extinct this century according to a study I read and those odds go up every century. It’s truly over

It will only get worse. The pain just keeps increasing exponentially.

Legit loled
The human race has a 1/5 chance of going extinct this century according to a study I read and those odds go up every century. It’s truly over
We have cucks to blame. Females have killed off many species due to sexual selection