Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The more I spend time with my parents, the more i tend to stereotype

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
I can't stay around them without thinking about the low impulse control that many black peolle tend to have, especially with dealing with the smallest of inconvenience, the smallest of mistakes from me and others can make my dad and also my mom get angry it's as if their brain is not designed for anger management (it's highly likely it isn't).

The somewhat funny part about the stereotype is that I didn't learn the stereotype from an outside source, I learnt the stereotype from my parents friends and my parents(they are loud, they are aggressive with their children, they say racist shit, guess the race lmao), and several peolle seem to have the same experience as me.

Last edited:
Boomers have low impulse control and like to mouth off at the slightest chance they get.
Ask @DarkStarDown.

Boomers have low impulse control and like to mouth off at the slightest chance they get.
Ask @DarkStarDown.
It's especially unique to third world boomers, my parents have extremely low impulse control, they get angry over many things

It's especially unique to third world boomers, my parents have extremely low impulse control, they get angry over many things
Are you ethnic or black?
I'm not sure who has it worse.

Ask @DarkStarDown.
Yup, like that cunt who was walking down the middle of the fucking lane in the parking garage, yet it was somehow my fault.

:feelsbadman:
Yeah blacks have it pretty rough. My buddies used to get beatings in front of me all the time.
How do non whites( apart from the japanese, at least the south asians can brag about their wealth and status) have almost all bad qualities? it's fucking crazy

I almost want to believe that demographics is destiny.

Stereotypes are true, oldcels are beacons of wisdom

:feelsbadman:
Yeah blacks have it pretty rough. My buddies used to get beatings in front of me all the time.
Many black people seem to be very proud about the violent behaviour that they display or have experienced, I remember when my parents and my parents friends will be bragging about how much theh beat their kids, or about how much their parents were physically violent towards them lol. They often do this, thinking that they got some epic tough punishment and they're tough for that.

Anytime someone advocates for more gentle parenting, they'll say some retarded shit like "white kids that were raised that way now grew up to be spoilt"(lmao brutal cope, those white kids know how to set healthy boundaries and have a healthy mindset and know how to be confident around people and enjoy life).

If I were white and I was not indoctrinated into leftist propaganda and I had all this knowledge, I'll probably hate non whites lmao. I hate some of them.

Many black people seem to be very proud about the violent behaviour that they display or have experienced, I remember when my parents and my parents friends will be bragging about how much theh beat their kids, or about how much their parents were physically violent towards them lol. They often do this, thinking that they got some epic tough punishment and they're tough for that.
My parents had me when they were old so I wasn't beaten as much as others.
But their mentality is clearly backwards and primitive. Violence is quite literally the only language they understand.

My parents had me when they were old so I wasn't beaten as much as others.
But their mentality is clearly backwards and primitive. Violence is quite literally the only language they understand.
Some of the craziest gore videos come from the third world, from Brazil to Africa, to the Middle East, it's crazy, the fact that many of them have such backwards believes and they would want to shove those retarded belief down their children's throat is the worrisome part, it will take a while before their civilization will develop.

Still having a medieval concept of how society should work lmao.

Some of the craziest gore videos come from the third world, from Brazil to Africa, to the Middle East, it's crazy, the fact that many of them have such backwards believes and they would want to shove those retarded belief down their children's throat is the worrisome part, it will take a while before their civilization will develop.

Still having a medieval concept of how society should work lmao.
Ironically liberalization is doing a good job of undoing their fucked up practices.
For example in Iran when a girl was honor killed for posting on tiktok, waves of feminists took to the street.
It will take a while before they have decent morals.

Ironically liberalization is doing a good job of undoing their fucked up practices.
Yeah, it's like an alternate version of west's liberalism, theh have lots of catch up to do.

I was surprised that capital punishment like stoning to death was still done in some parts of the third world.

I was surprised that capital punishment like stoning to death was still done in some parts of the third world.
Common occurrence in Afghanistan with Taliban in control.
Check my other message I edited it.

The fact that they're so proud about those beliefs of theirs is what gets me, many of them are 2 decades older than me and I have a good idea about some of the values that makes a society run well lol, embarassing

For example in Iran when a girl was honor killed for posting on tiktok, waves of feminists took to the street.
It will take a while before they have decent morals.
Some of them would want to bring those shit values to the west I'm willing to bet, they won't keep it to themselves, there were times when I would have these kind of thoughts. Witch burnings still occur once in a while in Africa. And lynchings still occur(it's called necklacing, the victim will bound by a tire and be burnt alive over a crime), and the fact many would come out to lynch this person shows that to some extent it is normal in several places in the third world.

The last time a violent public lynching took place in the west(in America's case was the 30s, 40s, and 50s lol. Crazy man.

I can't stay around them without thinking about the low impulse control that many black peolle tend to have, especially with dealing with the smallest of inconvenience, the smallest of mistakes from me and others can make my dad and also my mom get angry it's as if their brain is not designed for anger management (it's highly likely it isn't).

The somewhat funny part about the stereotype is that I didn't learn the stereotype from an outside source, I learnt the stereotype from my parents friends and my parents(they are loud, they are aggressive with their children, they say racist shit, guess the race lmao), and several peolle seem to have the same experience as me.
I got a black guy i know whos like that plus hes gay and 400 lbs

Basically male lizzo

Minus the racist part he doesnt shit on other races but he says when things dont go his way its because of his race or sexuality or adhd