Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think hating women so much is going to be bad for me in the end

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
They're hard not to hate, but at some point I've had to stop to think about how all that hate affects me. It's going to show whenever I try to ascend and hurt my chances, it's going to ruin the relationship if I get a gf, and it's also not healthy... So yeah I think I'm going to stay away from brutal blackpills for a while because I'm essentially overdosed on blackpills right now:feelsbadman:

Im not going to lie, this post made me laugh. I hope this is satire

You're probably focusing your hate only on foids and going into an excess. Try spreading it across all normies more equally and you hould feel better

I get where you're coming from. But remember, trannies and fags exist. And it's really unfair if you just hate foids; these groups deserve your hatred just as much. Why are you discriminating against them, brocel?

I get where you're coming from. But remember, trannies and fags exist. And it's really unfair if you just hate foids; these groups deserve your hatred just as much. Why are you discriminating against them, brocel?
Based

Hate is a youngcels thing. Apathy comes next. Get ready for it! :feelsclown:

Blackpill knowledge should be used to ascend and, should ascension happen, they should work as a reminder to never let your guard down with "you can open up to me" "it's just a friend" bullshit.

Blackpill knowledge should be used to ascend and, should ascension happen, they should work as a reminder to never let your guard down with "you can open up to me" "it's just a friend" bullshit.
Tbh

You're probably focusing your hate only on foids and going into an excess. Try spreading it across all normies more equally and you hould feel better
redistribute your hate lmao