Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I found the next Thailand/Philippines & the easiest country to slay in SEA. Curries GTFIH

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
:feelskek::feelskek:

you fags need to realize that not all of Indonesia is muslim, there are chinese/buddhist areas and thats what OP is refering to I think
Btw, I forgot to mention after muslim, hindu is the next biggest majority in Indonesia. Specially in the Bali area, I think 99% of Balinese are hindus.

Btw, I forgot to mention after muslim, hindu is the next biggest majority in Indonesia. Specially in the Bali area, I think 99% of Balinese are hindus.
You can’t lose as a curry in indonesia kek

Morocco and Indonesia have been hidden gems for a few years now. My results are the same. OP is correct.

Morocco sounds new to me, have you tried anything there?

Morocco and Indonesia have been hidden gems for a few years now. My results are the same. OP is correct.

I've had my eye on Morocco as well. I'll have to run a tinder experiment there too after Brazil. Problem is I know nothing about Morocco.

Is it socially acceptable to slay in SEA? Would you tell normies about it or brag to chad with this? I think it is kinda pathetic, even more if you are incel.

The 5'2 avarage height is a meme. Young men are over 5'11 everywhere. Manlets would get heightmogged even there, unless they're in some remote village where food is scarce.

Yeah indonesia seems legit. Is it cheaper than thailand there?

Last edited:
Young men are over 5'11 everywhere.
Source?

And don't say, it is based on your observation coz I live in India and young men are not all 5'11 over here. Yes, 5'2'' will obviously not be the average but the point is that the average will definitely be lower than other countries, even India where the reported average is 5'5.5''.

Guess it's time to book a flight, currycels this is our time

2.) 1 USD = 14564 Indonesian Rupiah- I don't think I need to explain this. The salaries in Indonesia are low as fuck. Even 1 Indian Rupee has 208 IDR

The exchange rate of a currency doesn't say anything. By your logic, a single US Dollar would go 100x further in Japan, which obiviously is not the case.

Other than that, good lifefuel thread for whitecels.

I support anything that devalues white femoids.

The exchange rate of a currency doesn't say anything. By your logic, a single US Dollar would go 100x further in Japan, which obiviously is not the case.

Other than that, good lifefuel thread for whitecels.
You are right, that is why I mentioned the salaries too. The salaries are actually quite low there too. Software engineers make 1/4th of what they make in India.
Guess it's time to book a flight, currycels this is our time

JBW works great there but Jakarta is a polluted shithole,
bad infrastructure, too hot, traffic jams and pollution, nothing to see.
Bali is full of models and chads from australia

So as a 6'2 white guy I'll be the ultimate slayer even though I'm turbougly and balding? Sounds fucking amazing.
I just checked, flights to Jakarta cost much more than to Bangkok (from where I am, at least), but accommodation is much cheaper. It depends then on how easier it would be to score. Would my height intimidate them? Would my balding turn them away? And how easy is it to just sleep with them if they're religious?

I’ve been there one time in 2010. Muslims like curries or Arabs have an advantage over whites it seems like girls don’t like to have sex with infidels except for Bali which is Buddhist. The girls are better looking than Filipinas but uglier than Thais in my opinion.

The reason I never went back to Jakarta is:
1- the traffic in Jakarta is very bad girls takes hours to arrive to whereever you are meeting
2- they don’t speak English
3- they are very shy
4- they all claim to be virgins and won’t have sex until marriage “that’s a lie they will put out after a few dates”
5-they won’t spent the night and will try to go home as soon as possible before their parents start calling and asking where are they
6- if you strike out prostitutes cost around 2 million for two hours “sex twice” when I was there at 2010 I assume it’s more expensive now

Over all I still prefer the Philippines and Thailand

The 5'2 avarage height is a meme. Young men are over 5'11 everywhere. Manlets would get heightmogged even there, unless they're in some remote village where food is scarce.
Not really, i mean like i said before talking about brazil, the average height there is 5'5 - 5'6
I've seen it, it really is

I’ve been there one time in 2010. Muslims like curries or Arabs have an advantage over whites it seems like girls don’t like to have sex with infidels except for Bali which is Buddhist. The girls are better looking than Filipinas but uglier than Thais in my opinion.

The reason I never went back to Jakarta is:
1- the traffic in Jakarta is very bad girls takes hours to arrive to whereever you are meeting
2- they don’t speak English
3- they are very shy
4- they all claim to be virgins and won’t have sex until marriage “that’s a lie they will put out after a few dates”
5-they won’t spent the night and will try to go home as soon as possible before their parents start calling and asking where are they
6- if you strike out prostitutes cost around 2 million for two hours “sex twice” when I was there at 2010 I assume it’s more expensive now

Over all I still prefer the Philippines and Thailand
8-9 years is a lot of time though, things might have changed a bit. Although I agree, Thailand still tops everything. Safe and quite good for a third world country, infrastructure and quality of living wise.

100% solid lifefuel boyo, specially that bollywood shit.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

INDONESIA HERE I COME!!!

Certainly better than playing with your "space time continuum" theory

Good luck to the curries but I would only travel to a Buddhist country as I do not want to be decapitated and I do not like halal food and I do not like my women in burkas.

I never understood why people dont like halal meat ? It tastes exactly the same as non halal meat literally no difference in taste.

I never understood why people dont like halal meat ? It tastes exactly the same as non halal meat literally no difference in taste.
They thing pork is evil, Bacon is life bacon is love. And pork steaks....

They thing pork is evil, Bacon is life bacon is love. And pork steaks....

I think it stems from long ago when pigs were eating shit but nowadays i guess they're clean. I dont really mind if someone eats pork but its been engrained in my head that pork is not allowed so i cant bring myself to eat it. Bacon does smell amazing though.

Yea, lol. Just go over to this muslim dominated country and fuck their girls, bro. You totally won't end up kidnapped or decapitated. I encourage all you coping faggots to go.

That was more of me mocking that Indonesia is Islamic.

I would've said the same thing except kosher if it was a jewish country.

Smug

> 97% of Indonesians are practicing Muslims

> relationships outside of marriage are prohibited

Enjoy your Muslim wife and children.

I am half Greek, half Latino 100% Amerimutt.

Lightskinned.

I can't wait to go there to have fun, I start with Thailand in January.

did you have to learn another language or do they speak english in thailand?

Naw JBW is way more powerful in Thailand so you're good with just English.

thinking about going abroad for the 1st time next year. thailand seems like my most likely destination. :feelsokman:

Come on bruh

You don't even believe yourself

I had to cross a long winding grueling road to appreciate those gorgeous beasts, I can't go back.

It's too late.

What about singapore??? Anyone tried there???

@Transcended Trucel, you should move to to Indonesia once wealthmaxxed for noodlepussy. :feelsLightsaber:

Badge of Honor goes to this guy
I know I'm breaking the rules by necroing but you didn't answer my DM. Could I get a definitive yes/no on whether someone in the mod team will open a poll on Marxism Rodgerism? Even "No" is better than silence because it would let me start one myself

SEAmaxxing is my plan.

Save up as much money as possible and then retire and go to Asia, like Indonesia, Phillipeans, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and fuck young foids. The younger the better.

I was working 2 jobs last year for 9 months before I got laid off by one of them. I'm looking for another 2nd job right now. I figure I can retire in like 3 years if I have 2 jobs through the whole time.

Get into tech, and get 2 jobs, retire in like 3 or 4 years, and then fuck young asian foids. That's the plan.

Last edited:
This post is suifuel, how the fuck you still around here lmao. Last time I remember you complaining about being incel, despite getting matches and being picky af, pretty sure you're not a virgin either.

Decent Looksmax user.

I don't want sex I want a woman to love me.

Even incels strategize about how to disenfranchise our ricecel brethren. Shake my damn head.