Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i have the most hours online and post count legitimately.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Most users with a long hours online count use pc and leave their browser open but i’m always on my phone clicking the website. So all of my hours are legitimate.

Plus i only postmaxxed like 300-400 posts on the sewers when i was getting my wizard rank. The rest are plain posts.

Last edited:
The fact I'm not a paragon yet shows how much of a high inhib cel I am, you NT mog me

I believe I am a phonecel as well, thus perhaps my online time being quite more accurate, but I doubt you outrank Animecel 6x in terms of online count; while the problem of simply leaving on your PC still persists, I do see him lurking around... :feelshehe:

I think simply having the ability to leave your PC on with the webpage staying on .is is also a pretty rotting thing to do, to be honest; though at a lesser rate than actual interaction with the forum, of course. :feelsjuice:

I’m here 24/7 and even when I’m not I have my gf post on this account so the timer keeps ticking
113DDBF3 4A15 4507 AFD8 754392ED4833

Most users with a long hours online count use pc and leave their browser open but i’m always on my phone clicking the website. So all of my hours are legitimate.
it doesn't work like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back