Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I I might be a fakecel

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
100% - who else high af now
I am a virgin and I’ve never had my first kiss. I have gotten many compliments from women about my appearance. I’ve received compliments from women in looks range of 1 to 8. I did reject a few girls when I was younger because they were below my looks level or they had an insufferable attitude.

I don’t take rejection very well and I am very shy. When I was younger I was very succeptible to oneitis and I asked out 3 girls and got rejected and it completely destroyed my soul. I really took that shit personally. I think I have mental issue and that I’m extremely shy.

I even get a lot of matches on tinder but it is mostly landwhales and trannies unless I change my location to an ethnic country then I can match with Stacys but I’m afraid they might just want me for money and greens card. I can’t tell if I’m a fakecel who justs needs to go outside or I’m a truecel coping with Jbw and landwhales being desperate af potential betabux.

Who else high asf rn?

:society:I did reject a few girls when I was younger because they were below my looks level or they had an insufferable attitude.
Incels.is is a community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying. We welcome men from all walks of life, and from all cultural and racial backgrounds, as long as you are an incel.

Save us some time and shoot yourself OP :smonk:

751033F8 74ED 40C0 872C 40D7841F2A4D

this forum is a fucking joke most faggots here are edgy Normie cumskins with social anxiety who ironically will benefit from IT advice truecels are like 10% and I am being lenient on that number

this forum is a fucking joke most faggots here are edgy Normie cumskins with social anxiety who ironically will benefit from IT advice truecels are like 10% and I am being lenient on that number
fakecels being rampant yes but the idea IT advice works is laughable. If you are attractive women approach you and you do not need confidence or "personality" or whatever other nonsense.

fakecels being rampant yes but the idea IT advice works is laughable. If you are attractive women approach you and you do not need confidence or "personality" or whatever other nonsense.
if you are not sub 4 IT advice should at least give you a long term/beta buxx relationship

100% - who else high af now

if you are not sub 4 IT advice should at least give you a long term/beta buxx relationship
to a landwhale and even then not really great advice I guess just be a spineless cuck and moneymaxx if one wanted to go that way. Id argue even 4/10 males belong here. Sure one could debate their volceldom status but betabuxx for a landwhale single mom who probably is older than you id hardly count as ascension

Yup, I postmaxxed in the beginning but now after a while I see 95% of people here are regular late teens to early 20s normies who want to be on the edgy fringe of the internet and larp, waste of time

to a landwhale and even then not really great advice I guess just be a spineless cuck and moneymaxx if one wanted to go that way. Id argue even 4/10 males belong here. Sure one could debate their volceldom status but betabuxx for a landwhale single mom who probably is older than you id hardly count as ascension
You are delusional if you think the average guy can't get into relationshits maybe you are coping yourself here and wasting your potential?

You are delusional if you think the average guy can't get into relationshits maybe you are coping yourself here and wasting your potential?
4/10 is below average and I did not deny their capacity to but obese single moms are hardly ascension (if you are in the anglosphere as a 4/10 male that's all you'll get)

4/10 is below average and I did not deny their capacity to but obese single moms are hardly ascension (if you are in the anglosphere as a 4/10 male that's all you'll get)
I am not talking about sub 4s yes they are definetely incels but 5,6 and 7s they are average to above average who can get into relationshits I know many average looking cumskins in relationshits

I am not talking about sub 4s yes they are definetely incels but 5,6 and 7s they are average to above average who can get into relationshits I know many average looking cumskins in relationshits
tbh even as a 5/10 man in the anglosphere your options are pretty limited (post wall landwhales) Ive legit see guys all the time who mog me in every conceivable way with landwhales.

tbh even as a 5/10 man in the anglosphere your options are pretty limited (post wall landwhales) Ive legit see guys all the time who mog me in every conceivable way with landwhales.
Ok MAYBE for 5s but 6s and 7s definetely no sub 8 rule is bullshit made by normie infiltrators

Average GrAYcunt