Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I just pushed my last friends away

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's over. In the course of ten days I lost the last things I had to live for. I have nothing to look forward to, no one to look forward to seeing.

juzt smoke weed, it´ll be fine :smonk:

Welcome to the voluntary loners club.

Welcome to the voluntary loners club.
UQQN

Stupid Clown

Legend​

Care to explain how, OP?
It's over. In the course of ten days I lost the last things I had to live for. I have nothing to look forward to, no one to look forward to seeing.

Friends are highly overrated imo. Lone rotmaxxing is the shit

How did you push him away?

I don't wanna go into details but I have borderline personality disorder. I think that's enough information.
Mental illness = death sentence

Just say sorry

Friends are fucking worthless anyways

I don't wanna go into details but I have borderline personality disorder. I think that's enough information.
I have the same. And yes us BPDcels tend to push everyone away and then regret for a bit. I have pushed away so many people ngl just because I felt like being alone (lmao at me). For some reason we take comfort in our suffering and depression.

I have the same. And yes us BPDcels tend to push everyone away and then regret for a bit. I have pushed away so many people ngl just because I felt like being alone (lmao at me). For some reason we take comfort in our suffering and depression.

I feel like this account is a parody of me.
Yeah his threads are giga relatable. Reminds me of an old deleted user anon2618(?), he was well liked here because of his relatable threads.
@Gymcelled you remember him? I wonder how that nigga Abdo from Laos is doing these days.

You're borderline bro? That's huge potential! It's cluster B personality disorder like narcissism and psychopathy so you can score high on dark triad traits and foids love it

same with me 3 years ago gigautism

Brutal. What happened?
l knew l was the ugly autist of the group and slowly lost influence. So I left to find out the truth and that's when I found the blackpill 2 years ago.

l knew l was the ugly autist of the group and slowly lost influence. So I left to find out the truth and that's when I found the blackpill 2 years ago.
Tbh lack of confidence will destroy friendships. Knowing you're inferior, it makes you afraid to be bold and boldness is what keeps friendships together.

Yeah his threads are giga relatable. Reminds me of an old deleted user anon2618(?), he was well liked here because of his relatable threads.
@Gymcelled you remember him? I wonder how that nigga Abdo from Laos is doing these days.
Yeah I remember him. He wasn't from Laos despite the stuff on his account
I miss him a lot and wish him the best, before quitting this forum he said he was about to be forced into wageslaving at a terrible job, I really hope that didn't happen to him

Friends are highly overrated imo. Lone rotmaxxing is the shit
u cant fk frieds can you. saint hamudi was preaching about this. he doesn't want more friends, he wanted poosy.