Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I'm capable of being a good person

G

Guest2

I mean, I'm human, so I'm probably a piece of shit, but I think I'm capable of love, or caring about something more than I should, and that's comforting. I think it feels nice to be kind to others, but not so nice to be constantly stepped on when I do so. I'm not a creep, or an obsessive stalker, or an overly awkward guy who doesn't wash. I'm a normal person who is the subject of unfortunate circumstances, and my life sucks for those reasons and more. But honestly I do understand that people don't think of incels as people, because it seems so many put on a front of some sort. I just want to be recognised as the human being I'm convinced that I am

Time to take the Godpill.

Take the Satanpill!

Prepare for a brutal power and social status redpill.

Only a powerful man can be virtuous. A powerless man cannot; all his niceness is just harmlessness.

You are not human being, you are bunny being.

I´d rather be an asshole.
Thank you very much.

being a "good human being :soy:" is disgusting cope

Prepare for a brutal power and social status redpill.

Only a powerful man can be virtuous. A powerless man cannot; all his niceness is just harmlessness.
High IQ rah tbh ngl

I'm not. I'm way too bitter.

I'm incapable of being a good person because existence is incompatible with ethics.

Being a sub-6 male is enough to be labelled as a "creep."