Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm a slave to the desire to socialize

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can't get rid of the urge to socialize. It's torturing me. Every time I try I get rejected and mocked. I'm also too aware of how human minds work to even care about what people do or say and yet this stupid instinct stalks me. I'm a slave to instincts I'll never be allowed to fulfill and that includes sex as well.

I hate meeting new people. It always goes like this
I meet someone>We talk a bit>We get to know each other>They start fucking ignoring me and acting soulless for no reason> Meet someone
And it keeps going on just to fuck around with my dopamine levels
Yep. It's pointless and cruel. Legitimate suicide fuel.

In my years at college of trying to socialmaxx, I've made exactly 1-2 people I can actually call a friend: The rest, at best, are just acquaintances I'm "cool" with.

same, it's awful

I can't get rid of the urge to socialize. It's torturing me. Every time I try I get rejected and mocked. I'm also too aware of how human minds work to even care about what people do or say and yet this stupid instinct stalks me. I'm a slave to instincts I'll never be allowed to fulfill and that includes sex as well.
We're all slaves to our instincts. It came with evolution, and how we're bred. I feel like incels would've done better in primitive times, when our urge to socialize actually meant we'd survive instead of be tortured by our own minds.

Humans are very social naturally, what you mean is the depression creeping up from lack of human interaction

It's brutal for non-NT inkwells. Anytime they go outisde, they're being judged or mocked by their "friends".

Even though you feel desire to socialize try not to if what you're telling us is true. I'd rather isolate over getting humiliated and mocked.