Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The pain of being a brown stormcel

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Weinen In Der Sonne
★★★★
>be me
>want an incentive to get out of bed in the morning that isn't so I don't get screamed at
>decide to join the KKK because racist christians are my people (not christian myself but I'm sure I could be convinced back to the faith, I was raised Catholic after all)
>application says that you have to be 100% white and not racially mixed

Idk why I'm still pissed, idk what I expected

Most SFcels are ethnics larping as white

Maybe that skin whitening cream could work? And plastic surgery? That's a lot of work though and if anyone found out the humiliation would be brutal

You're on the right track boy!

Hitler had ethnic regiments!

Look it up!

Everyone can hate jews!

Learn your history again buddy theres something called inner/southern mongolia which is inside china if you've ever heard of it. The only raping that happened in my bloodline was some pacific islander pirates who raided a dutch fortress and took the women with them.
Walls me

Learn your history again buddy theres something called inner/southern mongolia which is inside china if you've ever heard of it. The only raping that happened in my bloodline was some pacific islander pirates who raided a dutch fortress and took the women with them.
rape jokes regarding mongols are too ez. I guess I should save those for the spaniards. Also common dutch L
You're on the right track boy!

Hitler had ethnic regiments!

Look it up!

Everyone can hate jews!
I might call into some Nazi radio show and point this out for shits and giggles.

rape jokes regarding mongols are too ez. I guess I should save those for the spaniards. Also common dutch L

I might call into some Nazi radio show and point this out for shits and giggles.
You should! Good luck finding one...

Unless you have a ham radio?

I thought of the saturday night radio show this guy has.

Well... Except for (obviously) being a excon traditional skinhead, he seems legit.

Fucking cringe tattoo faced MF!

I bet Hitler is rolling over in his grave at the lack of clean White skin on that skinhead... But, that's all the warriors we can muster...

At least he's tough.

Well... Except for (obviously) being a excon traditional skinhead, he seems legit.

Fucking cringe tattoo faced MF!

I bet Hitler is rolling over in his grave at the lack of clean White skin on that skinhead... But, that's all the warriors we can muster...

At least he's tough.
There's also the leader of the group, the chubby guy you see with the camera on his shoulder. He also has a radio show.

There's also the leader of the group, the chubby guy you see with the camera on his shoulder. He also has a radio show.

I liked gab until they demanded $10 a month membership to post photos... Then I quit.

Seemed like a echo chamber Honey trap

I liked gab until they demanded $10 a month membership to post photos... Then I quit.

Seemed like a echo chamber Honey trap
I quacked on gab long before that. Didn't care for watching people who ultimately want the exact same thing bicker about how to get there.

I quacked on gab long before that. Didn't care for watching people who ultimately want the exact same thing bicker about how to get there.
That's the nature of politics. Bickering.

That's why Hitler did so well. He just led.

Jews Divided and conquered us...

That's the nature of politics. Bickering.

That's why Hitler did so well. He just led.

Jews Divided and conquered us...
Damn shame, too. I would've joined the NSM if their joining policy wasn't so damn strict

Attachments

• literally me fr fr ong.png
    literally me fr fr ong.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 6
>Be me (Germanic)
>Wish I was Slavic
>Pro Russian ZOV Slava Rossiya Death no NATO (including their Keyboard warrior Brigade)

I wish I lived in Eastern Europe, and was an East-Slavic guy.

>Be me (Germanic)
>Wish I was Slavic
>Pro Russian ZOV Slava Rossiya Death no NATO (including their Keyboard warrior Brigade)

I wish I lived in Eastern Europe, and was an East-Slavic guy.
You're already better off than most stormcels. Besides, I'd kill to be a German

You're already better off than most stormcels. Besides, I'd kill to be a German
I am Germanic , not German from Germany.
I am Dutch, and that falls into the Germanic race.
Hitler saw the Dutch as ´As Germanic as Germans themselves´.

I am Germanic , not German from Germany.
I am Dutch, and that falls into the Germanic race.
Hitler saw the Dutch as ´As Germanic as Germans themselves´.
>Nordic
Even better, you don't get to bitch about not being slavic when your ancestors were fucking vikings