Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm going blind

Ghoulcel

Ghoulcel

Puke inducing face and skin.
-
Today I went to the ophthalmologist to get a new prescription of glasses. The doctor made his normal procedures and all but when picked up the new lens for me it was surprisingly high, literally abnormal. The new prescription was like 25% higher in this pair of glasses and if this go further my vision will probably become useless at age of 30 - if I made it to this age.

As if being a ugly motherfucker with a shit skin wasn't enough :feelscry::feelsrope:
The true inceltrait is having a shit vision. It's truly over:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

my vision isn't that good either, I'm sorry for you

So it's true what they say?

What do you mean?
Yes, when I was a kid I went to it and they said my vision was perfect, however, my vision went to shit in the beginning of puberty

I also have bad vision it really sucks.

My condolences op.

my vision isn't that good either, I'm sorry for you

What do you mean?
Yes, when I was a kid I went to it and they said my vision was perfect, however, my vision went to shit in the beginning of puberty

i have VERY bad vision too. it's brutal

that sucks lol