Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One reason why I am retarded

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
When I was a kid my dad accidentally slammed the car boot on my head because he is a blind fuck and can’t see shit!!

That’s why I am retarded and it probably made my autisms and social skills worst. Maybe I would have actually spoken in primary school & middle schools if this didn’t happen.

Brutal. The way we develop has nothing to due with our choices but the choices of others who are probably not even capable of making the right call. This world is a comedy.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

No it's because you're curry.

When I was a kid my dad accidentally slammed the car boot on my head because he is a blind fuck and can’t see shit!!

That’s why I am retarded and it probably made my autisms and social skills worst. Maybe I would have actually spoken in primary school & middle schools if this didn’t happen.
If I could make you feel better most people in the 21st century or mentally retarded compared to how people were 60 years ago and it's just getting worse at least you're not spending the rest of your life in prison being anally raped by some chomo

had cord wrapped around neck now i am just great and post here with nice members. :feelsUnreal:

Are you actually low iq or are you exaggerating?

Only people with high IQ collects Transformers. Hey, only people with high IQ collects in the first place.

I have memories of someone dropping me head first on a floor as a kid, I can still see the images, But i cant remember who it was, I can still see flashbacks of it in my head, I think i was abused as a kid, Its over.

if a baby is shaken vigorously he might become retarded its called shaken baby syndrome. what happens and what happens to you is the brain hit the inside of the skull and injured destroying the grey matter.