Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I’m going insane

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I feel like I’m going insane

The last few weeks I’ve been feeling on the verge of loosing it. I can’t talk to anyone about how I feel. They won’t understand, I don’t understand Something must be wrong with me, why do I feel like this. Though I’ve been in process of weaning off of klonopin and I’ve come off my steroid cycle and just cruising on trt. I’m considering putting my guns in storage and giving the keys to relative until I can sort out my mental issues. I never felt this way before I’ve been talking to myself a lot lately and I can’t sleep properly I keep having nightmares.

I just do drugs all night and sleep all day if I went out when people are outside I would probably stab someone to death

IS Too Bad

seems like a major case of mood swing, I believe it'll go away. My mom insisted on getting me professional help but that's just a waste of money honestly, anyways I've gotten better.

seems like a major case of mood swing, I believe it'll go away. My mom insisted on getting me professional help but that's just a waste of money honestly, anyways I've gotten better.
AOQeFEMm

Don’t tell your relatives unless you can’t fix this by yourself

Steamuserimages aakamaihd

Enjoy some anime :)

I've been there, got a T-shirt to proven it