Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna rope but I’m scared of hell. Is it real? And is there any proof it isn’t?

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Everything in my life is going downhill and I can’t take it anymore, can’t remember the last time I was happy. Normies mog me in absolutely everything in life, they’re happier they’re successful and I’m failing my exams.

Everything in my life is going downhill and I can’t take it anymore, can’t remember the last time I was happy. Normies mog me in absolutely everything in life, they’re happier they’re successful and I’m failing my exams.

Heaven and hell are not understood as physical places in which we are sentenced for all eternity. Instead, they are actual states of being when we encounter the Almighty God of Consuming Fire. God’s loving and fiery presence either causes us to withdraw within ourselves or to reach out and be consumed and healed.

The states of being called “heaven” and “hell” begin here in this life, and are fully consummated in the age to come.

If we have allowed our hearts to be purified, then God’s presence will be healing, joyful, and life-giving. If we refuse God’s healing embrace, then His love will burn like fire, “for our God is a consuming fire” (Deut 4:24, 9:3, Isa 33:14, Heb 12:23)

More concisely:

“[St Gregory of Nyssa] teaches that Paradise and Hell do not exist from God’s point of view, but from man’s point of view. It is a subject of man’s choice and condition.” ~Metropolitan Hierotheos of Nafpaktos

Hell doesn't exist, but you'll be wandering eternally in the absolute void, without any consciousness as we know it on Earth.

We are already in Hell. What else would the constant suffering from our inceldom suggest?

The only hell there is would still be existing in this world, I myself dont wanna be here anymore.

don't end it yet brocel

Just cope brocel there is enough copes in the world

Don'tdo it man wehave our own baddaysfor sure

Unfortunately there is truly no way to know. Are those near death experiences real? Or are they simply cases of people hallucinating? I wish there was a way to know

Side tangent - what kind of evil god would punish people for killing themselves? first he punishes you by giving you an awful life, then he punishes you again for killing yourself due to having an awful life. It was rigged from the start :feelscry:

Fear of hell is the only reason I haven't roped yet as well. I hope you hang in there brocel. I hope we all do

You will never be able to disprove stuff like hell, heaven and god.

I've instead always placed the burden of proof on the religious people themselves and every single time they fail to convince me.

Some will say the existence of evil in this world implies the existence of good (god)

But something like that is obviously stupid and has its flaws

Make the fucking forums 21+ i dont wana keep seeing dumb suicidal zoomers over bad school grades

Side tangent - what kind of evil god would punish people for killing themselves? first he punishes you by giving you an awful life, then he punishes you again for killing yourself due to having an awful life. It was rigged from the start :feelscry:

Only reason I haven't roped yet is because on the off chance I do get reincarnated, I know I'll likely become some starving nigger in Africa. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. If you're thinking about killing yourself, try to use more copes. Even if it means eating garbage food it's better than being dead.

Nah, hell isn’t real. This life is the closest thing to a hell.

dont rope, also yeah hell is real

Don't rope.
Hell is real.

Ask yourself the following : you're about the end it all. Have you really tried everything ?

Have you tried living in the mountain completely off the grid without any form of media ?

Have you tried spending a year in a monastery ?

Try that for a year before your rope.

Have you tried living in the mountain completely off the grid without any form of media ?

Have you tried spending a year in a monastery ?

Try that for a year before your rope.
wont help me get pussy or better facial bones or height

I wanna rope too I can't cope with my reality anymore

Make the fucking forums 21+ i dont wana keep seeing dumb suicidal zoomers over bad school grades
I’m in college, do you know what that is?

I used to believe that shit was real, and I remember being terrified at the prospect of being burned alive for eternity, but now I don't believe, and I'm no longer worried.

The only hell I can imagine is experiencing this terrible, miserable life all over again.

I cannot comprehend anyone here still believing in fairy tales like heaven and hell.

Hell realms are real. They are for cleansing your soul of bad karma for rebirth. You can avoid it by putting out good karma and practice mindfulness

Hell realms are real. They are for cleansing your soul of bad karma for rebirth. You can avoid it by putting out good karma and practice mindfulness
Cool what’s the name of that RPG

our souls are tricked into reincarnating so the reptilian archons can harvest our loosh/negative energy and repeat the cycle