Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm going mad. I remember name of every English Monarch

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Right from William l to Elizabeth ll. Also a little bit of each one's backstory. I told this to my friend and he said that I'm not "going" mad, I'm already mad. I didn't tell him that I can name every country recognized by UN by memory and point each one's location on the world map. I am in a constant state of stress and anxiety and need distractions. Having to constantly be on a high state of tention is fucking me up. Feeling like putting a bullet in my skull to end the headaches.

Which was the worst monarch in your opinion?

I dunno. Its universally agreed that John and Henry 8 weren't models of just rule or kingship. Charles 1 was a tyrant too

Britain Number 1

you aint gone truly mad till u got no friends HAHAHAAHA

mogs me, wish I had a gigabrain like that

Welcome to the autist group bro

Nah man that just means you have a good memory

Right from William l to Elizabeth ll. Also a little bit of each one's backstory. I told this to my friend and he said that I'm not "going" mad, I'm already mad. I didn't tell him that I can name every country recognized by UN by memory and point each one's location on the world map. I am in a constant state of stress and anxiety and need distractions. Having to constantly be on a high state of tention is fucking me up. Feeling like putting a bullet in my skull to end the headaches.
That's me :feelsugh:

My university professor called George IV the most useless monarch in British history.
This might be a good indication why.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01R_lP51Pw0

Welcome to the autist group bro
Truth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6